All reviews few blocks the main square would stay here again rooms are clean monte alban shower wifi market
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice a hotel this was, small compared to the big chains but a nice place. I had a ground floor room that had a nice shower, comfy bed that's all I need. Stayed 3 nights so I could explore the surrounding villages and buy some of the local artesian goods. The hotel supplied a map of the area to include the town square and important sights to see. The staff helped me as I stumbled through using my poor Spanish but they were always friendly and willing to work with me. It is only a ten minute walk to the main square but restaurants are closer than that if you explore the side streets. There are a couple of small markets for picking up snacks or drinks within a few blocks of the hotel. The hotel even arranged to have my laundry done and was delivered the same evening, about $5 USD including a tip. I would stay here again and do recommend it. There is coffee, some bread and pastries for a light breakfast but if you want a full meal head for the square or eat from one of the food carts near the square.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed December 24, 2017

Shower is big, Wifi is fast, beds are good, price is reasonable. We had a good stay at hotel Camba.
If you go there, we totally recommand Tastavin restaurant near by. Great tapas place with delicious shrimp or octopus dishes, and very cheap :)

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Located very close to the central. There are lots of restaurants and shops within the walking distace. The hotel staff was really friendly and kind, helped me a lot to book one day tour to Mitla. The free breakfast was also nice. I would stay there again when I come back to Oaxaca.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017

The hotel is located about a 12min walk from the Zocalo(main square). No bars or restaurants in the immediate vicinity. However, plenty of dining options in the busy Zocalo. The staff were friendly and accommodating and spoke English. I had a twin room on the ground floor which was clean, spacious with a large bathroom. A wardrobe, writing desk, TV and fan. Wifi was good and so was the hot water.
Breakfast was continental and included in the room rate.

The hotel was on a quiet street and it felt safe at all times. Good area to sit outside the reception or in the courtyard on the ground floor.

Room tip: If single, ground floor. For families the upper floor
Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed January 25, 2017

We found our room on the second floor comfortable and clean. Service was good and staff helpful. The included breakfast was very basic, but better than nothing. It's a bit of a walk to the centre of town.

Room tip: All rooms ok as far as we could tell
Date of stay: December 2016