Thanks! We very much enjoyed our stay at El Diablo y La Sandia. Great location, easy parking and very accommodating when we needed last minute space as a family of four. We appreciated your going out of your way to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Breakfasts were lovely and we were grateful for the coffee/wine honor bar. A perfect central location for our 4 day stay in town.
san miguel de allende, mx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast