My husband and I had a GREAT time in Oaxaca and this place played a major part in it. It has everything you need, is a sanctuary from the city when you need one, lovely helpful staff, and it is fun to share breakfast with interesting people from around the world! (if you choose to) The breakfasts are things of beauty and local deliciousness and included in the price!!! Maria is so helpful, relaxed and genuine that you know she loves what she does.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia Libres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast