I have stayed in this spotlessly clean, efficient, small boutique hotel twice this year, both times for 3 nights with a tour of seniors, which can be challenging to any hotel. There is not much that they don't think of in terms of your comfort. Check in for our group of 30, from curb to room was accomplished in about 10 minutes. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The maid looked like she could also have worked in the reception area. Considering the location,\on a busy street, the the rooms are very quiet. Good food and service in the convenient restaurant at reasonable prices.This is a place that has taken any small negative and turned it into a positive. Everything from the sheets and pillows to the soap and decor are quality. Normally, I consider a hotel just a place to sleep and price is a big consideration. As long as it's clean, I'm okay without a lot of frills. This lovely place is the exception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a privileged location, 20 minutes from the airport. In the historical downtown area, only a half block from the Central Alameda. The beautiful colonial-style building has three floors with 23 rooms, including four suites.Located on one of the main avenues in the city, the facade had a grand entry door of carved cedar, opening to a lovely porch with a statue of St. Michael the Archangel.A wrought iron gate opens to the hotel vestibule, where walls of ochre, terra-cotta, beige and cream combine with dark green ironwork and green granite columns to provide a dramatic backdrop for the brilliant bougainvillea and geraniums that thrive in the home's central patio. From here you can catch a hint of the spellbinding flavors of our Oaxacan kitchen. In "La Cocina" you can choose a magical dish to your specifications.Small gardens lead to the first level rooms. A majestic green granite stairway crowned with glorious stained glass leads to the second and third levels. On the second level terrace, you could relax or sunbathe accompanied by canaries in a kaleidoscope of multicolored flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Boutique Parador San Miguel Oaxaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador San Miguel Oaxaca
- Parador San Miguel Hotel Oaxaca