Consistency is not the forte of Casa de los Frailes. We did not expect luxury for our $58 but when there was no hot water our first morning and the young man at the desk said he'd forgot to turn it on (it is turned off during the night), and then said he "hoped" we'd have hot water the next day, we began to wonder what we'd 'bargained' for. Breakfast the first day had many choices, the second day hardly any. We got the strong impression that the owners want to skimp on services as much as they can. On the other hand, good wireless internet access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Casa de los Frailes has 14 rooms on two floors developed architectural colonial style decoration, regional characteristic of Oaxaca, the corridors kept the prototype of the original architecture of the nineteenth century Oaxaca, which are being complemented by blacksmiths and crafts that make a very pleasant environment for guests.The Casa de los Frailes is located near the majestic temple and cultural center of Santo Domingo in the exclusive area of the city, ideal if you come to a wedding, just a few minutes of pleasant walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Casa de los Frailes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Los Frailes Hotel Oaxaca
- Casa De Los Frailes Oaxaca