“A pleasure to eat veggies” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #291 of 453 Restaurants in Oaxaca
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: IOO% natural is a place where anyone who wants to eat and feel good will find a variety of dishes and beverages that are designed to create a perfect balance between what the body needs for a healthy living and the desire to taste original and exquisite food. It has an extensive menu, ideal to be enjoyed at any time of the day, prepared with fresh products free from artificial flavors or colors.
Baltimore, Maryland
“A pleasure to eat veggies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This restaurant overlooks a cute park, sit by the window. I had whole wheat soft tortillas filled with spinach, shrooms and cheese with a substantial salad that I had read was safe to eat (somewhere on line, hope it is true), the dessert was so-so-the yogurt with tropical fruit was apple, and something very seedy, maybe passion fruit, would avoid. They had a veggie burger on the menu and lots of options for adding tofu rather than animal. I would go back..

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Austin, Texas
“So-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food is all right. Waiter fought with me about what I ordered, after he made a mistake. Management was noncommittal, but took it off the bill.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Megan C
Los Angeles, California
“50/50”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were seated by one of the large open windows (like french doors) in the front of the restaurant overlooking the large park across the street. It was late (9:30PM), the restaurant was almost empty and it started to pour rain (accompanied by thunder/lightening), as we were being served. I won't forget this night as it had a certain charm to it. The lighting in the establishment was too bright, tacky menus (like Denny's in US), the food ample, overpriced, not really vegetarian, nothing special. I cannot recommend it and will not return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Basel, Switzerland
“Great athomsphere, great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I like everything in this restaurant the food and the athmosphere. Also the staff are very friendly.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, California
“Organic but uninteresting”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

My friend thought it looked good from the outside, and it does. It appears to be an attempt to make an attractive place with healthy organic foods. They may be organic but I do not even remember what I ate it was so uninteresting. If what you want is organic OK but I eat to enjoy and if I cannot even remember what it was I ate it just was not worth my visit. We both agreed not to go again She is less critical than I and she spontaneously confirmed my opinion right away. Too bad as it is a pretty and airy place looking over a nice large park. Prices maybe 50% over our 50-100 pesos normal. This was about 150 pesos +/- each. Coffee was terrible. I'll go back to family run places and avoid those trying to be hip, modern, and new age. Mexican local cuisine is at a minimum unique if not sometimes quite a treat. Why go to a poor expression of what at home is common and better?

• Visited June 2013