- Great location
- Some friendly staff
- elegant rooms
- nice breakfast
- Overpriced for what you get
- noisy rooms
- at this price (for mexico) breakfast should be included.
The hotel could be great, but our room was particularly noisy. The closet had some equipment in it that hummed and vibrated all night. The courtyard amplifies the noise of other guests returning late, and if you are downstairs, you can hear people moving around upstairs.
The staff were great, and the location is awesome. Even though the breakfast was good, don't bother - there are plenty of options within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de la Parra is a hacienda-style boutique hotel located steps away from the Zócalo, or center square, of Oaxaca City. We offer rooms equipped with air conditioning, minibars, and all the amenities, as well as a lovely pool and restaurant. Well-situated in the heart of Oaxaca's majestic historic center, Hotel De La Parra is surrounded by gourmet restaurants, beautiful churches, fascinating museums and many other sites of interest.These are the ingredients which make Hotel De La Parra one of the best, most comfortable places to stay in Oaxaca.Welcome to Oaxaca, and to the Hotel De La Parra! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Boutique De La Parra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De La Parra Oaxaca
- De La Parra Hotel