Awesome B&B with great food,tours, fantastic staff, reasonably priced,
And a great location.
A block from all the action
We stayed two weeks and loved it. If your going to Oxaca it is the only place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Bugambilias is a striking modern house decorated with contemporary art, local folk art and antiques in a minimalist aesthetic way. Located just one block from Santo Domingo Cathedral and Cultural Museum. Your host and staff will provide personal attention to your needs. We offer eight rooms with private baths and a two-bedroom suite. Las Bugambilias is also home to the popular "La Olla" Restaurant and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa de Las Bugambilias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Hotel Oaxaca