We stayed at Las Bugambilias for 2 nights before flying home and it was such a wonderful last stop. The location was fantastic - within walking distance to everything. The casa itself was un-faultable, such beautiful surroundings, so tastefully decorated and wonderfully helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble. The complimentary breakfast served in the beautifully set dining room was delicious and plentiful. If you stay in Oaxaca, you must stay at Las Bugambilias, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Bugambilias is a striking modern house decorated with contemporary art, local folk art and antiques in a minimalist aesthetic way. Located just one block from Santo Domingo Cathedral and Cultural Museum. Your host and staff will provide personal attention to your needs. We offer eight rooms with private baths and a two-bedroom suite. Las Bugambilias is also home to the popular "La Olla" Restaurant and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa de Las Bugambilias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Hotel Oaxaca