This was our second stay at Las Bugambilias, and we were not let down. The accommodations were most comfortable. The cleanliness and orderliness of the facility was commendable. The breakfasts were a delight - representing the best of Oaxacan cuisine. The B&B is centrally located, close to all of the interesting places and activities that make Oaxaca such a great place to visit. And if we were looking for something new to do, Adriana at the front desk had plenty of suggestions. Our stay lasted two weeks, and we still regret that we had to come back to the rain and cold of Seattle so soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Bugambilias is a striking modern house decorated with contemporary art, local folk art and antiques in a minimalist aesthetic way. Located just one block from Santo Domingo Cathedral and Cultural Museum. Your host and staff will provide personal attention to your needs. We offer eight rooms with private baths and a two-bedroom suite. Las Bugambilias is also home to the popular "La Olla" Restaurant and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa de Las Bugambilias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Hotel Oaxaca
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Bed And Breakfast