Very good hotel. A friend reccomended me because she married in Oaxaca, and stayed there.
The ambiance is wonderful, very warmth people, nice and healthy breakfasts and so close to the Templo de Santo Domingo, the jewel of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Bugambilias is a striking modern house decorated with contemporary art, local folk art and antiques in a minimalist aesthetic way. Located just one block from Santo Domingo Cathedral and Cultural Museum. Your host and staff will provide personal attention to your needs. We offer eight rooms with private baths and a two-bedroom suite. Las Bugambilias is also home to the popular "La Olla" Restaurant and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa de Las Bugambilias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Hotel Oaxaca