I spent a month at Casa del Las Bugambillias June-July 2012. As I travel a lot in India and Italy I know what relaxes or stresses me out. I was made to feel at home from the moment I walked in. Bugambilias was what I needed for a month. It runs like a tight ship, totally professional staff, friendly but not intrusive, clean but not sterile, pretty but not fussy, in the center but not noisy, breakfast always beautifully served and maybe a little light on the fresh fruit, guests all interesting. I could go on and on. I fear if I do that --when I want to return-- it will always be booked :-)).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Bugambilias is a striking modern house decorated with contemporary art, local folk art and antiques in a minimalist aesthetic way. Located just one block from Santo Domingo Cathedral and Cultural Museum. Your host and staff will provide personal attention to your needs. We offer eight rooms with private baths and a two-bedroom suite. Las Bugambilias is also home to the popular "La Olla" Restaurant and Art Gallery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa de Las Bugambilias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Del Las Bugambilias Hotel Oaxaca