“Craving a pizza? This is it....and a lot more!”

Cafe Bistrot Epicuro
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Bistrot Epicuro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 543 Restaurants in Oaxaca
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: La carta de Epicuro esta diseñada para ofrecer una aventura de sabores y óptima calidad , toda nuestra política y atención contempla a la satisfacción total del cliente, el local es dividido entre el primer piso dedicado al restaurante y la terraza al segundo piso con vista en la que servimos nuestra pizza a l'horno a leña y otras especialidades ! Acompaña a la carta regular de entradas, pastas, carnes y pescados, una rotacion de platillos especiales preparados creativamente y con versatilidad, a partir de ingredientes frescos de la estacion o que entraron en la canasta del Chef, en gran medida se trata de insumos organicos que favorecen enormemente la salud y el sabor.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We have been living in Oaxaca for the past three months and being from the Bay Area , we are missing Italian food, especially a good pizza. Well you found it here! The lasagne was fantastic and anything with pesto.....thumbs up. Good bread and they make a good martini! Modern and cozy atmosphere, wonderful host and got a big hello from the chef. We felt right at home.
But back to the pizza. Loved the crust and the ingredients were fresh. Wish we had found this place sooner. It would've been a once a week treat! Squeezing in another visit before we go home!

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Went here today after wanting to eat something different than Mexican. Great restaurant: nice food, cute little patio and very nice waiter. I had the lasagne and my boyfriend had the ravioli. They were both very delicious and not expensive (both around 150 pesos). To top it off we got a free dessert! Would really recommend this place!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I am still dreaming about my favourite pizza ever... I still remember the shine of my girlfriends eyes, when she take a first bite of her best revioli ever. Please do not miss this Restaurant.

Waiter was excellent, knowledgeable and nice man, he surprised us with free desert :)

Reviewed April 30, 2014

After two months of typical Oaxacan meals on the coast my girlfriend and I were in need of a good meal. We were very satisfied with our experience and the food at Cafe Bistrot Epicuro. The service was kind, knowledgeable, and attentive. We had a delicious appetizer of garlic eggplant. My girlfriend had a caprese salad which she orders all of the time and she said it was the best she had had in 6 months. As entrees I had a nice fresh fish course and she enjoyed the lasagna. Needless to say we cleaned all our plates. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Oaxaca City area that is looking for a nice meal.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you are on a limited stay in Oaxaca, I would recommend looking further down on this list for where to eat. I do not believe this is the exceptional restaurant suggested by these reviews. We ordered several dishes. They were very good. However, the portions were so small I thought at first they were half portions. And the price was exorbitant for Oaxaca. We are talking a piece of lasagna that might not be much bigger than a US dollar bill, for 12 times that amount. 160 pesos, or 12 US dollars. No free dessert as others have said.