“Fantastico!”
Review of Amigos del Sol

Amigos del Sol
More attraction details
Owner description: Amigos del Sol welcomes you to Oaxaca! we teach Spanish to travelers and people from all the world interested in learning more about the Spanish Language and Oaxaca. We will be very happy to have you with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Amigos del Sol was a great way to ease into my stay in Oaxaca. I was a little intimidated at the thought of being in such small classes, but the time flew by and it was a great experience. I appreciated the conversational focus and learned much about the culture from my teacher who was excellent.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

My wife and I spend a month each year attending a Spanish school in a different location. Amigos del Sol is at the top of the list. Rogelio is on the ball and is always looking to help. The teachers are great and very patient. Classes are small. We wanted to take a dia del campo ( field trip) one day with our teacher and it was no problem. Off to the Zocalo and the Marcados we went for a better understanding of what we were seeing. Oaxaca is an interesting city with lots to see and do, from museums, art, concerts and ancient sights.

You can't go wrong with Amigos del Sol and Oaxaca.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I couldn't have asked for more from my experience with Amigos del Sol. Exactly what I was looking for-a methodical, intensive, professional and fun approach to learning Spanish. The teachers do their best to tailor the program to your needs/interests. You feel like family by the time you leave! Great value for the cost, as well.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I are in Oaxaca for ten days and have 5 days of spanish classes at Amigos del Sol. The director, Rogelio, and our teacher, Miriam, are extremely kind, friendly, and helpful. Our classes were three hours of intense lessons, mixed with laughter and joking. It is a great price for the experience of learning spanish with wonderful people.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Amigos Del Sol language school

Oaxaca, Mexico

My wife and I spent five days of intensive six hours per day Spanish classes in Oaxaca while staying with a local family arranged by the school. We picked Amigos Del Sol because of the good reviews on various web sites and because of the maximum of three students per class. We were very pleased that everything worked out to the best of our expectations. The teachers were energetic, knowledgeable, and excellent. The conversations were so interesting and positive that we made great advances in our use of Spanish while having a fantastic time. The atmosphere at the school was also very welcoming and professional. The whole experience, the classes and family, was total immersion with no one speaking English to us. The family we stayed with were incredibly hospitable. They took time to chat with us and made us feel at home. They made a point to introduce to us to typical foods, deliciously prepared, and when we left, we had new friends. We loved Oaxaca, its people, beautiful setting, history and arts, and want to return to the school in the near future to repeat the experience!