All reviews close to the airport an american style hotel an early flight excellent hotel pool city tub housekeeping desk
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2019

The best hotel in Oaxaca! The staff was so friendly, the rooms were very clean and beautiful. My flight was delayed until the following day and they were so kind as to switch my stay for my new arrival date.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jorge C, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Oaxaca, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Very good afternoon Dear Guest.

On behalf of Fiesta Inn Oaxaca we wish you an excellent week and we hope to see you soon,

Reviewed December 30, 2018

I was visiting family for Christmas holidays. I had an early flight and decided to get a room last minute. I called and the representative was extremely helpful in finding this location. Upon arrival I was greeted and felt welcomed. Everyone in the complex had a smile and Showed excellent customer service. Very clean and good location in Oaxaca. I recommend it to families and visitors.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jorge C, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Oaxaca, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Very good afternoon Dear Guest.

thank you for your trust. regards

Reviewed November 25, 2018

Everyone we came in contact with was very helpful. My wife speaks spanish, but I do not. Sometimes this makes her feel like she has to do all the work of getting directions, making decisions, figuring out what to do. The staff was very helpful and accommodating and made everything we wanted to do easy. There was always an English speaking person available to talk with.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jorge C, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Oaxaca, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Very good afternoon Dear Guest. I appreciate your comments and the time it took to answer our satisfaction survey, we are encouraged to know that our service was to your liking and motivates us to continue striving to achieve total satisfaction to all our guests.

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

This hotel went above and beyond! After a bit of confusion during the check in process, everything was great! Valet service was always kind and our car was brought to us in a timely manner! The room was spacious and clean! Housekeeping was great and nice! Left housekeeper a note after our first night (nothing negative, I had stained something and hand washed it so wanted her to know) and she returned my note welcoming us!! I had never had a housekeeper do that and it was a really nice surprise! We had dinner at the restaurant twice and service was great! One of the nights I was sick and could not eat so decided to head up to our room. Boyfriend showed up with our food packed up and they even packed up my tea. Room was quiet and service was great. We had breakfast in the room one day and breakfast was delicious and served in a timely manner. The hotel is close to the airport (maybe 25 minute drive with some traffic?) and close to lots of Mercado’s! Our room had a couch and desk and great tv service. The bathroom was spacious and had a tub. The fitness center consists of a ew treadmills, a bench, some weights, and an elliptical and bicycle if I’m remembering correctly. Pool is outdoors and was beautiful with lots of seating and shade around. Highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jorge C, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Oaxaca, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018

Location of this property is excellent for early morning flights! All your needs in one place.. nice clean rooms, front desk personnel gracious and very helpful, restaurant has great food, quaint bar to relax!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Jorge C, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Oaxaca, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018