“Amazing coffee and patisserie in Oaxaca!”

Nuevo Mundo Coffee Roaster
Ranked #4 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Oaxaca
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was really surprised with this excellent coffee, something that you cannot get out side of Oaxaca. I also found that patisserie was amazing. Prices are cheap considering quality of food and beverages. I like the ambient of that coffee shop. While they are very kind I think they need to think about hiring more waitress as their service is slow.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a great little cafe with nice atmosphere, it is popular and you can get food all day long. It's a nice place to hang out and there's plenty of food to choose from. However make sure you try their banana bread. It is the best banana bread I've ever had.

There is wifi but the internet does not seem to work very well unfortunately but apart from that a great little place.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

One of the reasons we were attracted to Oaxaxa was the great food and coffee. Unfortunately we just finished our 500 gm. bag of Nuevo Mundo. It was great while it lasted, reasonably priced, excellent coffee. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank EricBlair76
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stoped by for coffee and a chocolate croissant..Still keep talking how amazing the croissant was! Give yourself a favor, try it as well! The place is always packed, but you can get stuff to go! Great experience!

4  Thank 209Elena
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great espresso, went twice during my weekend in Oaxaca, and will come back next time I visit the city. The barristas know their coffee!

1  Thank Per K