Not a very traditional hotel but very clean and in a quiet residential area about five minutes walk from the main street. Nice swimming pool (although in the shade). Lovely breakfast including fresh pastries, muffins, traditional Oaxacan hot chocolate and fresh fruit. Manager is also often about at breakfast and is very chatty with guests. Spacious, clean air conditioned bedrooms. Friendly, English speaking staff at the hotel desk however ironically the hotel tour operator speaks no English at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Centro Historico Oaxaca is conveniently located in the Historical Center of the city just a short walk from promenade which leads to the town square (zÃ³calo). The beauty of this award winning hotel is complemented with an art gallery of original oil paintings from the most renowned Oaxacan artists. All our rooms and suites feature remote-controlled air conditioning, hair dryer, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board, telephone with two lines and data port. Express Breakfast (American Breakfast Buffet), business center, heated outdoor swimming pool, indoor parking on premise and special events hall with capacity for up to 170 persons are additional facilities and services offered by the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Oaxaca represents a style of service and hospitality that is traditional to the State of Oaxaca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Centro Historico Oaxaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Centro Historico Oaxaca Hotel Oaxaca
- Holiday Inn Express Oaxaca
- Holiday Inn Oaxaca