“Okay food okay service”
Review of Pizza Rustica

Pizza Rustica
Ranked #355 of 520 Restaurants in Oaxaca
Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you just want a quick meal of pizza and pasta and a beer or coffee this place is okay. Nothing out of the ordinary in any way regarding food, service, etc - just a little more of the old-fashioned style of Mexican eatery here.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

This is a very well located restaurant, from the outside looks like a very chariming place but this charming ouside is hiding a very dirty, poor higine and bad service restaurant. Right from the start a hood 15 minutes passed by with no obe taking our order, I ask a waiter to take our beverage order, he told me he couldn't because another aiter had already give us the menus and he will be upset if he took our order..... I was definitely not pleased with this kind of attitude but decided to stay... What abig mistake...
A couple of hours after having a reasonable thin crust pizza my 4 year old son experienced cramps and ended up throwing up at the hotel. The morning after my wife was feeling very bad and ended up with diarreha. This place has serious higine issues and until someone takes the necessary steps to improve the cleanliness I would must definitely stay away from it...

2  Thank JGaragarza
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went here during the day (it turns into a bar in the evenings) and the food was really delicious. For the price, it was much better than several of the other Italian restaurants I have eaten on the pedestrian street. The only downside is that the music is very loud.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is not an upscale place, but lives up to its name. Sit in a window overlooking the walking street one floor below and enjoy good food and wine at a good price.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Only have pizza over lunch so can't comment on other food on the menu. Not bad considering it is in Mexico and made by Mexican chef.