“Very nice, confortable and safe apartment in the...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ivan C
“Very nice, confortable and safe apartment in the heart of Mexico City”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We stay in this apartment for 12 days, from Dec/19 to Dec/31; we are a family of five with kids (18, 11 and 9 years old). If you are planning to enjoy all around Mexico City (CDMX) this apartment has an especial location, you can reference by Google maps as “OXXO Donceles 26, Mexico City” in the heart of the city. You will be at two blocks near from “Bellas Artes” and four blocks from the “Zocalo”. At the next door, you can find an Oxxo mini store (24/7) and at the next corner you can find a 7Eleven.
The apartment is very safe, the entrance door have double lock and your apartment door have double lock too. They have night guardian and I must to say that we felt very safe about my family, even when we come walking at night.
We stay in the apartment #1, with good commodities included: one room with two queen beds (4 persons), another room with a queen bed (2 persons), so it’s full comfortable for 6 persons. Both bedrooms have big closets each one. There is a hall for 6 persons table and comfortable sofa for watch TV. About TV it´s connected the Dish cable system. The shower was always ready to take; there is a full bathroom and a second half with a second toilet. You can take your shower when you want it; there is a good water supply at any moment.
Internet it’s included, very stable with 10Mbs-down and 3Mbs-up, the spot have a special capacity to connect at 2.4Ghtz or 5Ghtz, which is good for your newer and oldies devices, I mean IPhones, IPads, smart phones, tablets and laptops are supported. I tested my VPN and SIP phone to my workplace and it works as expected, same as work in home.
Since we contact Livia, she always answers your emails, and attends your questions; she is a very nice host. Luisa in the administration office, she is very gentile and always pending from your needs. They always make the clean when we were in the apartment, and you never fell like someone was touch or moved your things.
There is good kitchen with stove, fridge, sink, microwave, wafer, coffee make, water dispenser and cookware. Smoke sensors in all the rooms and fire extinguisher, so it is a security plus.
Also, inside the building there is laundry room, and it is at the first floor, which was very usefully for these days, washer and dryer included.
I highly recommend this place, it is a very nice apartment and you’ll be pleasure staying there. Definitively we come back.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 4, 2017
Dear Ivan,
Thanks for the detail in the review you published, I'm sure it will be of great help to our future guests, you were a very nice and respectful family and my staff and I thank you for taking such good care of the apartment, I am sure are you are taking good memories of Mexico City and our culture.
Looking forward to seeing you back soon!
Livia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing