and I still dream about this place!
Just realized I took my trip to Mexico City one year ago this week and stayed at the Red Tree House the whole time. Lovely does not even begin to describe my experience.
I can't believe it was a year ago and I am still dreaming about the red tree house. What I can't stop thinking about:
1. sweet abril the dog
2. red wine in front of the fireplace on chilly evenings
3. delicious breakfasts with freshly made tortillas and tasty fresh squeezed juices
4. the fragrant fresh flowers situated throughout the house
5. the wonderful hospitality and conversation with Jorge and Craig and other RTH guests
I want to go back to Mexico City purely to stay here again!
Amazing, amazing, amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable, affordable house with rooms to rent in the heart of the vibrant, safe neighborhood of Condesa, in Mexico City. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Red Tree House Hotel Mexico City
- The Red Tree House Mexico City