All reviews the ground floor great location would definitely stay here again boutique hotel netflix neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019

The area is very nice and the hotel is in walking distance of restaurants, bars, minimarkets etc.
Our room was fabulous. Huge, stylish and clean. Bed large and comfortable. Would have been nice to have tea or coffee making facilities in room, but not essential, I guess.
Unfortunately I could not give a 5 star review due to the breakfast and an incident described below. Breakfast was meagre and any cooked ingredients were tasteless, watery or dry. Coffee in urn was lukewarm and they charge for coffee pods.
Staff were mostly helpful, although we had an incident one night. Our phone rang at MIDNIGHT but when I woke and answered it, nobody was there. Next thing, knocking on our door. When I opened it, there was a staff member with bottles of water for our room! I basically told the guy to go away and let us sleep. Obviously somebody else had ordered water and they got the room number wrong. I then could not get back to sleep for hours.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

If you are walking around in the night, this place would be perfect to stay because you can go walking every spot! And the room is spacious and has basic needs. But nothing else, which is totally reflected to the rate.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Great Hotel! The staff was very nice and helpful. Very secure feeling as they always have someone at the front desk and at the front door. The room was good size and clean and they have a nice little bar on the 6th floor. The location is just about perfect in Condesa as you can walk to just about anything you need. There is a grocery store right around the corner and some great bars and restaurants within a few minutes walk. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to Condesa.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

This was my first time in Mexico City for work and this was the hotel chosen by the client.
Located in the Condesa neighborhood, conveniently located, great restaurants and bars around. You can walk around and it felt like a safe area.

The hotel is very comfortable, rooms are spacious and well equipped. Bed was big and firm. In the top floor they have the area for breakfast with a nice outdoor area with views of the neighborhood.

I would definitely considered staying back at this hotel next time I am visiting.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days. Loved the small size, pleasant staff and good location near trendy restaurants. Walking distance to shops, food, and transportation. Junior suites face the street ( a bit noisy) and executive suites face inside. Will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2019