“Fantastic food; great service.”
Review of Al andalus

Al andalus
Ranked #149 of 4,441 Restaurants in Mexico City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro Historico
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fantastic food; great service.”
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Fantastic food; great service.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Address Change”
Reviewed June 18, 2008

This restaurant moved to Marconi 3, and it's name changed to "La Meson Andalus" or something.
My husband and I had lunch there on Jun 14th 2008, and we didn't think the food was that great. Honestly, their recipes for the hummus and yogurt cucumber salad didn't taste very authentic. There were no kebabs on the menu. I ended up ordering a grilled chicken breast that tasted weird, I think from the parilla used. It seems they don't use garlic at all on anything. They don't have an English menu and no one speaks English either, but the waiter put pressure on us for ordering right away, always holding the pen close to his notepad when we were still trying to communicate to understand what our options were (and I am not a totally dummy on Spanish since I speak Portuguese). Their prices are not too cheap either.

1 Thank eParrini