“The Palm one of the best steak houses in Mexico City” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Palm

The Palm
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #190 of 3,440 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Wine Bar, Soups
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Polanco
Mexico City, Mexico
“The Palm one of the best steak houses in Mexico City”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

In my opinion the service is rather good, the atmosphere for personal likings, perhaps not so much for everyone. The best was the food and the wine. Though I indeed may consider kind of overpriced for Mexico.

• Visited December 2012

Huatulco, Mexico
“Overpriced, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I found the food to be very overpriced for the quality, service and ambience. I also find the eight dollar "cover charge" to be a very rude way to stick it to customers. I don't have a problem paying for things. I am not what you would consider a "tight" person by any means, but I do get mad when someone puts a basket of so-so bread on my table and at the end of my meal, charges me and my spouse ninety pesos for it. If I were told of this ahead of time and given the option, I wouldn't mind. But being charged for it after the fact makes me feel cheated, and on principle alone, I wouldn't return to this establishment. Having said this, the decor is in desperate need of help and the food was very average for what was being charged. I must say though that my husband did enjoy his thirty dollar burger. This restaurant apparently is known for steaks but I feel that Morton's, Harry's or El Rincon Argentina would be better choices, are in the same price range and the ambience of the establishments are much nicer (not to mention the fact that these rerstaurants DO NOT charge a "cover charge". Management would do well in analyzing this fact and seeing how many of their clients are repeat customers, or just hotel guests passing through. (this restaurant is located in Hotel Presidente Intercontinental)

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Dakini68
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great steaks and seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The quelity and service are as good as the ones in the US. Very recomendable. The location is well too in Polanco

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Steak and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

When you simply want the best steak in town and the best atmosphere, you must visit The Palm. Upscale and priced just right.

Visited April 2012
Medellin, Colombia
“Try the cheesecake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I loved it, and dessert was the best part of it all. Very good option for business meetings.

Visited July 2012