WINNER WONDERLAND

“Excellent parillada” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rincon Argentino

Rincon Argentino
Reserve with OpenTable
Rincon Argentino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 3,826 Restaurants in Mexico City
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Polanco
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent parillada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

You have to come to this restaurant if you want to taste excellent argentina meat, the parillada rincon is awesome, 1,6 Kg of meat, we shared it in 4 people. I would eat more.
It comes with a small parilla and the waiters cut it and serve it in your plate, with veggies on the grill as well.
The wine and Mezcal was great too.
The overall service was good too, apart for the girl at the entrance which is beautiful but not very polite and gentle.
I want to add that in Mexico is mandatory the tip of 10% or more in any restaurant or bar (such as in the usa is 15% or more).

• Visited June 2013

• Hebrew first
West Warwick, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, but keep an eye out on the meal preparation”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I just returned from a 1 1/2 week business trip to Mexico and visited Rincon Argentino on one of my first nights there based on a suggestion of our local business partners. The meal was good for the most part. The Monday special steak was 3.5lbs and split between 4 of us, it was more than enough. The taste was excellent and a great value for such a large delicious piece of meat. It was a nice touch that they grill it in the kitchen and finish it table side on a small charcoal grill. My one complaint and caution is the homemade, house special, Chorizo Argentino. 3 of us at the table ordered this dish and a week later we are all still recovering from our food poisoning. When we each got to the middle of ours we noticed they were a little pink and under done. We asked the waiter and he indicated, noting to worry about that is the way we prepare them here and they are perfect. I wish I had listened to my gut instinct and checked the middle before trying it, but at that point it was already too late.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank cutlinejoe
Mexico City, Mexico
“Went back for more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

WE often visit the Rincon Argentino - it is better than most and the quality of the meat is excellent and the portion size gigantic - see photo of my filet mignon. So big I could only eat a third of it. My wife had a mlaness, again excellent. It is not inexpensive, but worth it.

• Visited April 2013
Cordoba, Argentina
“Weekly Sunday lunch place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I go every weekend to Rincon, one of the best cost relation restaurants for steak! Good atmosphere amazing meet and reasonable prices (cheaper than Puerto Madero with exactly same level).

Visited January 2013
1 Thank bmaia
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Excellent steak place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Authentic Argentinian steak house.
Selection and quality of food is just perfect.
I have gone in different occasions and every time has been very good