“Excellent steak place”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Polanco
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Authentic Argentinian steak house.
Selection and quality of food is just perfect.
I have gone in different occasions and every time has been very good

Reviewed February 9, 2013

From the top argentinian restaurant sin Mexico.
I love the food, the starters offered are great.
The wine menu is so rich and satisfies all tastes.
Great service
Highly recommded.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to Mexico City several times but had not yet enjoyed a truly memorable steak. That search ended when I found Rincón Argentino. Not only do they serve the best meat I have found in Mexico City but their appetizers are fantastic as are their desserts. And you can still enjoy a good wine list and various drinks, particularly the tequilla. Highly recommended and not to be missed. They get 4 stars because of the price (high, but compatible) and the fact that two or even three people can share their dishes but they don't indicate that on the menu. And I hate to put great food to waste.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I really like Rincon Argentino. Our family likes to go and order the meat that comes to your table on the grill. It's a fun ambiance, and everyone gets to select what they want. On Sunday's it is VERY busy, so go early or prepare to wait!! We enjoy the true Argentine steak experience. The menu is large, the food is good, and the service is great. Prices are a bit high, but it's a steak restaurant--so that's to be expected.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was taken here for a Sunday lunch as a guest while on a working trip to DF in 2003. An extraordinary place the likes of which I had never seen before. I chose the fillet steak which came in at an incredible 600 gm, so even a trencherman like me could not finish it. The service was brisk as the restaurant was extremely busy, but the attention was there and we lacked for nothing. Prices are a bit on the high side for the average Briton, but well worth it for the experience. Sadly, I'm unlikely to be able to visit it again, so this is a memory i will carry forever.