“Great food, ambience and personal attention! ”
Review of El Diez

El Diez
Ranked #772 of 4,743 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Argentinean, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Condesa
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I recommend you this place if you are looking for an Argentine food concept, is fresh, modern and the attention of the staff was great! Personally I want to thank to Alfredo! My waiter during my dinner. Very helpful and friendly. I visited the Roma restaurant. Prices are according with the quality of the food and drinks. Try the arrachera stake! Empanadas are the best! Congratulations!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Loved this little place - we arrived just as it started to rain and stayed for 5 hours. Empanadas, fabulous steaks and delicious desserts. Not to mention great Argentinian wines. Great service too.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

My and my wife went to this steak house by recommendation, just an average place to have steak, the staff was distracted or too busy talking to each other, found it a bit expensive for the quality.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

It's about a 15 minute walk from Zona Rosa but well worth it. My friend lives near and he showed me this gem of a restaurant. Its on a main avenue and has great outdoor dinng. The restaurant is very clean, the prices are cheaper than the zona, but it does have a Mexican touch . I had the grilled chicken breast steak and both the food and the serive was great even though a person at the next table vomited up his dinner. I think he had one too many. If you like to walk then it is a good, safe, interesting walk but at late at night I would take a taxi back to the Zona Rosa ,its cheap and safer .

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We visited the Mundo E location. Terrace or smoking area was a bit charmless, service was a bit distracted as we had to tell them what to do, please take away the empty plates, please clean the table... Even though they were nice but needed more training.
Salad was just average, meat was very good. Prices were reasonable. Empanadas were very good too.