“Go for a drink, but DON'T EAT HERE!”

Bellini Restaurante Giratorio
Reserve with OpenTable
Bellini Restaurante Giratorio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 4,653 Restaurants in Mexico City
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Insurgentes Sur
Transit: Metrobus Poliforum
Description: The only revolving restaurant in Mexico and the biggest in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records. The best view of Mexico City.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a turning restaurant on the top of the WTC, great view of the city, but food and service suck. However, the view makes it worth a visit for drinks.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I guess my title summarises exactly my experience. For that price and kind of classy restaurant I would have expected better service and food. Staff made me feel like I should be rushing to finish and the food was average, nothing special. Of course you get a good view of the city from the turning restaurant. I found another, much better and cheaper restaurant in my Hotel, less than a block away.

1  Thank jpllanos
Reviewed August 23, 2012

It's pretty funny really how bad the food is at this restaurant. However, the staff are super friendly and attentive, and the view is incredible. You really should go before the sun sets and take in the spectacular view. Have drinks. I have great memories of Windows on The World in the NYC World Trade Center. You'll be missing out on a great memory if you don't visit this restaurant while in Mexico City. However, don't complain about the food. If you have read the bad reviews, you have ample forewarning. Some examples: The frois gras is served cold and more like goose pate with pita bread... good for USD$5-10 but really awful for the USD $40 it costs. Chicken liver spread at a New York deli with Saltines is better. The escargot were ok...just a little bland. The "Canadian" lobster (that just means a "Maine" lobster that depatriated and moved to Canada) was raw. If you order it, tell them to weigh it and boil it for 12 minutes per pound...even Red Lobster can't screw up a lobster..so I'm a little surprised they did for USD$100. The Caesar salad was good. They make it table-side with raw egg and anchovies like they used to do in the US twenty years ago before those people in New Jersey died of Salmonella, and the it was outlawed. Decide for yourself if this is a bad or good review...but bottom line is you should go. The staff are great. The view is not to be missed, and if you drink heavily, you'll just laugh at the bad food.

1  Thank miami33029
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Me and my Girlfriend went for a dinner on sunday july 29th at this place, we found ourselfs with a Romantic atmosphere despite of it was sunday and the piano player was not working and that they close at 11pm (regular schedule is until 2 am) .
The meals were so good my girlfriend try the ostrich steak and it was truly amazing, we highly suggest this to all of you;
The most surprising thing to us was the price, we thought that due of the view and the high standard of the kitchen it would be more expensive, we paid around 100 dlls with a bottle of red wine included for the both of us plus the tip 20 dlls "SAME TIP AS MY FRIEND FROM A PAST REVIEW LEFT, BUT HE LEFT THAT FOR A 600 dlls bill" . . . We were at mexico city for a vacations and this was a huge part of our amazing time there.

2  Thank Michael M
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We wen for fathers day in total eleven family members, everything was ok, but when we ask for the bill was over 6000.00 pesos, that was not the problem, the problem was when we live 20.00 dlls bill tips, the waitress guy came to us and toll us the tips in this place was 15% of our bill I ask him how much do you want and he says $ 900.00 pesos like $ 70.00 dlls more the USA minimum salary all right. I think for the type of service and food that was a ripe off for tips. We look for the captain they toll us he was not there. I suggest they should put a sign and or let people know about this extra charge. I did know the Mexico haves this high price for tips, be careful. We not going back for sure!!

2  Thank Juan197276