“We did not have a good experience.”
Review of Primos

Primos
Ranked #508 of 4,805 Restaurants in Mexico City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Condesa
Cross street: Mazatlan
Description: El bistro francés se tropicaliza en esta esquina de la Condesa. La torta ahogada de pato y el steak con papas a la francesa de Primos son ya un clásico. Es el auténtico restaurante de barrio con una clientela fiel y ambiente relajado.A decir del chef Roberto Craig, luego de estudiar Administración en México y cocina en Barcelona, abrió en esta ciudad, en 2007 junto con Federico Rigoletti, el restaurante Primos, donde sirven cocina internacional, definida por sus creadores como "cocina de barrio".El negocio empezó muy bien; poco a poco fue teniendo más seguidores en la esquina de Mazatlán y Michoacán, Primos empezó con un menú sencillo y novedoso que incluía tapas, sándwiches y crostinis, además de ensaladas, hamburguesas y otros platos que se complementaron con un surtido bar y una buena oferta de vinos a precios razonables.
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We went for dinner with my wife's cousins, because we thought the name was cute. Huge mistake, food was not terrible, but just so bland and tasteless that just isn't worth it. We ordered a cucumber martini and we got half a cucumber put through a blender with some vodka, huevos roots, fried eggs sunny side up on French fries with Serrano ham were watery, and it was the best plate! Service was good, to be honest, they were all attentive and compliant, but it just wasn't enough to salvage the night. You're better off avoiding it if you like food.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food Excelent, The service great, and The area beautiful. I Don't recomend to sit outside, The Cars and The smell isn't good.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

the food is very expensive and the quality is very poor, i asked for puntas the filete and i have had better ones for quarter the price, the service slow , I'm not going back ever again.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

I went to Primos last night with my Girlfriend. We just wanted a place to sit, have a couple of drinks, dessert and smoke. We chose one of the sidewalk tables, it was the worst thing we could ever done!!!! Every five minutes... Someone came to sell flowers, cigarretes, counterfit mont blancs, and the cherry on the top of the cake was a person who claimed to be a church minister trying to sell cupcakes he tried to make a catholic ritual with a cross touching my Girlfriend and me.... Whats wrong with this people!!!? He Placed cheese cupcakes on our table and stayed there for arround three minutes... It was so anoying. Now... Whenever it comes to the restaurant... It was uneventful... Their wine selection is more than terrible... The bathroom was too dirty... For both men and women. Pricing is regular. Would NOT come back to this place I rather preffer another restaurant from the same chain which is called Sobrinos located in Colonia Roma

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I went to this restaurant last week, although the food is ok it became a terrible experience.
The valet parking charges you a hefty fee and when I refused to tip the guy he scrachted my car with a key! The day after I called the manager dor them to take responsibility and he said they would however, from that day on he simply hide.
This is one of those places in which they make you that you as a customer are just an annoying source of money. Just avoid this place.