“As in Paris ... almost”
Review of Au Pied de Cochon

Au Pied de Cochon
Reserve with OpenTable
Au Pied de Cochon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 4,806 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Polanco
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Good effort to look like a Paris bistrot, but obviously not like the real 'Pied de Cochon'.
I gave the ;Pied' a try and it was delicious. You better know what you started. It comes as a complete pig's foot and has a lot of fat around it, but strip all the fat and the meat left is dry, succulent and delicious.
Service was a bit slow.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband loves this restaurant located in the Polanco district of Mexico City. I have eaten there 5 times and I always feel as if I am in Paris. Fresh oysters!!!!! Excellent service. A few months ago, I took a friend who was visiting from Canada. We were the first arrivals but by the time we finished (we took our time enjoying the meal) Au Pied was full!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Tasty...good meat. Favorite restaurant of a friend of us...

Nothing to complain about...( I did not get the bill..I bet it was not inexpensive).

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The closest thing to Paris while in Mexico City! Came here for lunch while on vacation. Had to have the signature dish...pied de cochon! Wow, must say never had a pig's foot like that ever! Formal, classic dining room facing the beautiful tree lined streets of Polanco.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I accidentally eaten here while I was a guest at Intercontinental Presidente. I had no idea it was well known and highly recommended. The service is perfect but the food is ordinary. It's too expensive for the food it offers.

1  Thank chardecara