“Excelentes tostadas, ceviche y esparagos con jamon serano”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lampuga Polanco

Lampuga Polanco
Reserve with OpenTable
Lampuga Polanco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #329 of 4,236 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Polanco
Cross street: Presidente Masarik
Mexico City, Mexico
“Excelentes tostadas, ceviche y esparagos con jamon serano”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very nice atmosphere (garden) and great food for reasonable price considering that it is in Polanco.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank bereyfabian

Houston, Texas
“Nice Polanco Bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I went to Lampugo on a Thursday night with 4 friends. The food was very good and the service was attentive. We sat on the patio in the back which was lovely. We started with the tuna tostada which was very good and fresh and the shrimp tacos which had a good dressing. After appetizers I wasn't very hungry so I just had the gazpacho which had good flavor but I prefer it to be a bit chunkier. The food that my friends ordered all looked good. The prices were reasonable. The only complaint was that the location is in the middle of the busiest part of Polanco so it can be hard to get in and out of that area. But I recommend this restaurant
particularly if you are on foot.

• Visited June 2013
Helsinki
“Lovely bistro with excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was a new place for me, but absolutely packed on a Wednesday night and the food was just great! I loved the way the place had been done up, obviously enjoyed the food :-) and the service was great - can fully recommend this one!

Visited February 2013
Guadalajara,Mexico
“Fine setting and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

While we were a litle disappointed at the short selection of seafood on the menu, the wines and food were great; we have learned to go for lunch before the locals go for comida,so the place was quiet when we went at 1 p.m.
You can sit outside at the front and watch the wealthy folks of Polanca walk by and also the valet parking.
Good wines and good menu.l;

• Visited December 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“I got sick”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The noise is high. I asked for a Clam Chowder, I felt something was wrong. Today I went to a gastroenterogist because my intestine is distended and that comes from that soup.

Sven H, Gerente at Lampuga Polanco, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Irma,

We are really sorry to hear that you got sick! Assuming that this is really attributed to our clam chowder we will not avoid responsibility, however I can assure you that our products are from the best quality and monitored daily. Also the handling of our seafood is done in a top hygienic way. Consuming fish and seafood however, always involves a certain risk due to eating habits or allergies. I have always made sure and always will, that something like this will never happen at our establishment. If there is anything that I can do to make you feel better or if I can help, please let me know.

Regards,