Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $34.90
from $125.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour extremely knowledgeable about the history great background unique perspective hour tour behind the scenes contemporary architecture mezcal tasting our tour guide great guide historical information his knowledge super fun excellent tour
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2018

My husband and I had a great time learning about Mexico City street art and graffiti with Emlo. I loved learning about the meanings of the murals and graffiti, there’s so much more to it that I would never understand without having it explained. All ages would enjoy this tour as long as they could walk a few hours. Emlo was a great guide and This tour should be high on your list of things to do in Mexico City.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Jocan Deka was our tour guide and he did an excellent job of explaining the street art and culture we were seeing to our teens and us (+40 yr olds). It was fascinating and the time flew. We would never have found all the street art and murals on our own. At the end Jocan gave a lesson on making graffiti art with spray paint and was able to get our kids to jump in. They said this was one of the highlights of our 2 week trip in Mexico.

1  Thank Ellen B
Reviewed July 22, 2018

As we avoid larger tourist groups, we booked this private tour for our 5-member family, including 2 young adults and a teenager. Santiago our guide is very knowledeable in many of Mexican history and cultural topics, and kept us entertained and informed. He and our driver were very patient and good humoured, and we had a very pleasant trip, including the adventure of going up the pyramids! Great experience!!!

Date of experience: July 2018
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Happy your family had a great time!

The pyramids are definitely a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so, given that every family travels at a different pace, and/or has their own way doing things, I agree.... it definitely makes sense to have a guide so the tour is adapted to your needs!

We look forward to seeing you in Mexico City again one day!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Javier gave us an excellent tour of the pyramids. He was very professional, knowledgable, and engaging. Highly recommend!

BGSH
Charleston, SC

Date of experience: July 2018

What a great description of Javier! Thankyou for your feedback!

We operate a small team of guides be/x we believe quality is better than quantity. Many Teotihuacan guides do NOT know how to balance knowledge with engagement & customer experience. OURS definitely DO! That's why it's a small, but reliably upbeat, team!

We hope to see you again in Mexico City in the future :)

Best
Laura

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Matt for assisting me with booking three tours from Stylewalk. Communication with you was easy and you responded to all my questions and concerns. Thank you Santiago for being such a great guide. We appreciated your punctuality, your knowledge and especially your patience when answering my kids gazillion questions! To all: My kids are 10 and 12 and loved the tour. I recommend Stylewalk.

Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

It was our pleasure! We were happy to help out! We consider touring with children as important part of life! There is no reason families with kids shouldn't get out there and see the same things as all-adult groups. Our guides are great at altering the pace, the way they answer questions and the mix of activities, so that the day is fun and interactive for all.

I will pass on your compliments to Santiago. He truly loves his job, so I know it will mean a lot to him to receive this lovely feedback!

Catch you next time you visit Mexico City.

Best