Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $15.00
from $19.99
from $97.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour hour tour mezcal tasting great guide super fun we spent hours small group graffiti javier roma tours architecture flexi knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2018

So many times in my life I have travelled to a city and told myself: "Man, this place would be so much fun to explore with someone who knows and can take me to places that interest me, but I won't have the time". Enter Stylewalk MX. It starts with the initial contact, in which Laura and Matt take the time to understand the context in which you are visiting the city, so as to promote the tours and options that can best fit your needs. A rarity indeed.
We were a large group, so helping us organize was going to be a logistical challenge. Matt and Laura not only met the challenge, but went above and beyond by finding solutions that would allow them to adapt their existing programs to our needs.
I cannot recommend highly enough the Mezcal tasting at la Clandestina. The products are sensational, the experience educational, and the dinner at the end at la Lavanderia simply delicious, the cocktails being another highlight of that place. The avocado and mezcal cocktail is to die for.
On Friday and Saturday night, we followed DJ Jokan on an amazing journey through some of the trendiest bars in Mexico city. A tour once again perfectly adapted to our tastes and desires, and with possibilities to improvise mid-tour.

Laura, Matt, Jose and Paco made Mexico as exciting, interesting and accessible as could have been imagined for a group our size.

I cannot reocmmend them strongly enough.

Date of experience: May 2018
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

It was an absolute pleasure to be of assistance! We really appreciated your comms and open dialogue too. It is not easy being the team leader for 10 friends arriving from different places across the world!

Matt and I believe that finding a good match between a visitor's wishlist and the best of Mexico City's offerings is truly worth the effort, so we are delighted to hear that it was an exceptional weekend for you and your group.

Life is short, and it was our pleasure to open up an insider's version of living-it-up in Mexico City!

Wishing Benjamin a great wedding!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Jocan was great — he is very passionate about grafitti and street art and it shows. Getting to spray paint some art ourselves at the end was especially fun.

Date of experience: June 2018

Jocan is definitely the real deal. We are glad to hear it was a fun tour for you all.
Catch you next time you are in the city. New pieces and new formats !

Reviewed June 1, 2018

This was a fabulous way to see Mexico City for the first time! Our tour guide Santiago was a pleasure to be with! We thoroughly enjoyed the history and wonderful stories. Highly recommended!!

Date of experience: May 2018

Your time on holiday is precious. We are so glad to hear it was a great day out!! There is so much to learn in such a big place and the 5hour intro tour is definitely the most concise and enjoyable way to make that happen!

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

First of all, I want to say that Stylewalk MX offers a professional and a tailored service. They are amazing and the team as well!
They really look after every detail, so you don’t have to worry about anything, just enjoy the remarkable experience you get.
Also Laura is a very nice and amazing person!

Date of experience: June 2018

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our service! We endeavour to personalize Mexico City in the way that best matches your style and taste. Be it off-the-beaten-path or must-see traditional, we like to work out what will make a great day out for you. So happy to have delivered on this!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

My mom and I met up in Mexico City and I wanted to do something special for her birthday. I had been to the Valle de Guadalupe before and knew the wine is not to be missed, so was very excited to see the wine tasting experience on Stylewalk. César was such a friendly and knowledgable host and we ended up back at the wine bar a few times whilst we were in town because his selection is just that great. The small bites he provided were local and delicious. I have recommended this time and again to other tourists we encountered on our tour.

The Teotichuacan Pyramids were such an experience, too! Javier was friendly, knowledgeable, and clearly has studied much CDMX history. We walked away knowing more than I could have ever hoped for. He was very accommodating and asked us what we would like to see, told us to take us much time as we like at the Pyramids, and didn't rush us in the slightest. We were convinced we could do the Pyramids on our own, but I am infinitely happy that we did not - not only would we have missed so many things, but we would have missed a lot of historical and cultural context that Javier kindly provided us both at the Basilica, on the drive to the Pyramids and back, and at the Pyramids. Javier even suggested great photo spots where he would take photos of us together.

Working with Stylewalk was so easy and thoroughly enjoyable. I would recommend time and again.

1  Thank cortneydawn

We want to thank you for entrusting us with your mom's birthday trip! She got a great snapshot of both modern and traditional Mexico during her stay. Great planning on your part and such a kind thing for you to give and share with her. That's what makes life special!

We look forward to sharing some new wines with you both on your next visit!