Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $34.90
from $125.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour extremely knowledgeable about the history great background unique perspective hour tour behind the scenes contemporary architecture mezcal tasting our tour guide great guide historical information his knowledge super fun excellent tour
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I recently visited MC with a friend, who also happens to be an important client to my business. We were in town for the weekend to attend the F1 circus and I wanted to balance the excesses of that event with an insightful tour that exposed us to the heartbeat of the City.
StylewalkMX was a recommendation given to me prior to arriving in MC and having now taken their services for the day, I fully understand why. With a choice several options from StylewalkMX, we requested a simple guided tour of the City to experience its culture, architecture and cuisine.
We were collected from our hotel in a Mercedes E-class and proceeded through various districts and cultural monuments, being driven by Javier who provided insight and history along the way. Once in the City centre we parked the car and continued on foot through the narrow lanes and pedestrian areas of the ‘old town’, stopping regularly for Javier to provide further understanding of MC’s history.
The tour was managed totally at our pace and allowed us to stop for drinks in various street cafe’s/ coffee shops and watch the inhabitants of MC go about their business.
At lunchtime we ate in El Mayor, an open-air, roof top restaurant in the centre of the historic district, specialising in Mexican cuisine.
The day was extremely well constructed around what we wanted, so I have no hesitation recommending StylewalkMX.
Finally, I would suggest contacting Laura prior to your stay in MC, for a consultation on what you want to achieve during your day. This will ensure you maximise your experience of Mexico City.

Date of experience: October 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

It was an absolute pleasure to craft a tour around your needs and interests. Our aim is always to create an informative AND enjoyable day for our visitors, so I am pleased to hear you felt the balance of sightseeing and absorbing local culture were totally on the mark.

We likewise very much appreciated your feedback in the multiple conversations in the lead up to your stay to make sure we had the itinerary on par with your wishlist.

We look forward to seeing you back here for next year's Formula One action!

All the best,

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We spent two days with Cesar in Mexico City. Both trips were fantastic but especially the trip to the pyramids. Cesar was the perfect guide, giving us enough information without overwhelming us with details. My husband and I climbed the pyramids but my sister in law stayed below and somehow Cesar managed to keep an eye out for all three of us! We stopped for shopping on the way home and then the Basilica de Guadelupe. A great day!

Date of experience: October 2017

Thankyou for your wonderful feedback!! Our guide Cesar gets great reviews because he really does understand that a good balance between information and fun is essential for keeping the tour enjoyable. So glad you also felt this way!

Kind regards

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Javier was a great guide taking us to the Basilica de Guadelupe and on to the pyramids at Teotihuaca. He was very knowledgeable. the whole day ran very smoothly, My son and I loved climbing the Pyramid of the Sun.
We then stopped for some Mezcal tasting and lunch and craft shopping. Everyone we met was so welcoming and friendly. A lovely day.

Date of experience: October 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

It was a pleasure to help create a special day for you and your son! We think family holidays are a special occasion so we really do enjoy seeing them come together just the way you had imagined.

We hope you'll try another one of our customizable tours the next time you are here!

Best

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My partner and I had a great experience with the Street Art Tour. Our guide, Jocan, was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. We've done street art tours in multiple cities, but this was the first time we got to try our own hand.

Laura was also extremely helpful in scheduling the tour right away on short notice! All in, it was a great and professional experience. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2017

So glad we could help you take a last-minute tour! We love it when our guests get to make the most of their time and squeeze in an extra chance to see and do something different!

Jocan loved meeting you both as well, and asked me to pass on his regards :)

Happy travels and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I had a terrific time on a private street art and graffiti tour with Jocan, a local bilingual artist who showed us dozens of murals and examples of graffiti. It was a cool way to see a part of the historic city center I wouldn't have otherwise seen. The massive murals were my favorite part!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank gobackpackin
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

We're happy you had a great time! As a graffiti artist, who loves all sorts of art & art history, Jocan has a lot great perspectives on the mural scene currently happening in Centro Histórico!

Look forward to seeing you on your next trip over!

Meantime safe travels!