Book In Advance
Tours from Stylewalk MX tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Stylewalk MX
from $36.30
from $363.00
from $256.00
from $42.78
More Info
All reviews street art tour la roma walking tour spray paint amazing street art private street art scene actual street insightful tour totally recommend this tour local street private driver mezcal tasting great tour interesting architecture trip to mexico city local art
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I recently visited MC with a friend, who also happens to be an important client to my business. We were in town for the weekend to attend the F1 circus and I wanted to balance the excesses of that event with an insightful tour that exposed us to the heartbeat of the City.
StylewalkMX was a recommendation given to me prior to arriving in MC and having now taken their services for the day, I fully understand why. With a choice several options from StylewalkMX, we requested a simple guided tour of the City to experience its culture, architecture and cuisine.
We were collected from our hotel in a Mercedes E-class and proceeded through various districts and cultural monuments, being driven by Javier who provided insight and history along the way. Once in the City centre we parked the car and continued on foot through the narrow lanes and pedestrian areas of the ‘old town’, stopping regularly for Javier to provide further understanding of MC’s history.
The tour was managed totally at our pace and allowed us to stop for drinks in various street cafe’s/ coffee shops and watch the inhabitants of MC go about their business.
At lunchtime we ate in El Mayor, an open-air, roof top restaurant in the centre of the historic district, specialising in Mexican cuisine.
The day was extremely well constructed around what we wanted, so I have no hesitation recommending StylewalkMX.
Finally, I would suggest contacting Laura prior to your stay in MC, for a consultation on what you want to achieve during your day. This will ensure you maximise your experience of Mexico City.

Date of experience: October 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

It was an absolute pleasure to craft a tour around your needs and interests. Our aim is always to create an informative AND enjoyable day for our visitors, so I am pleased to hear you felt the balance of sightseeing and absorbing local culture were totally on the mark.

We likewise very much appreciated your feedback in the multiple conversations in the lead up to your stay to make sure we had the itinerary on par with your wishlist.

We look forward to seeing you back here for next year's Formula One action!

All the best,

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My partner and I had a great experience with the Street Art Tour. Our guide, Jocan, was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. We've done street art tours in multiple cities, but this was the first time we got to try our own hand.

Laura was also extremely helpful in scheduling the tour right away on short notice! All in, it was a great and professional experience. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

So glad we could help you take a last-minute tour! We love it when our guests get to make the most of their time and squeeze in an extra chance to see and do something different!

Jocan loved meeting you both as well, and asked me to pass on his regards :)

Happy travels and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I had a terrific time on a private street art and graffiti tour with Jocan, a local bilingual artist who showed us dozens of murals and examples of graffiti. It was a cool way to see a part of the historic city center I wouldn't have otherwise seen. The massive murals were my favorite part!

Date of experience: August 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

We're happy you had a great time! As a graffiti artist, who loves all sorts of art & art history, Jocan has a lot great perspectives on the mural scene currently happening in Centro Histórico!

Look forward to seeing you on your next trip over!

Meantime safe travels!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Laura took us all around La Roma, from upscale art galleries to craft collectives. Many of these places we would never have found on our own. There were actual changing rooms in the shops, so my daughters bought some clothing which they would not have been comfortable purchasing from a street stall. We also saw some street art and architecture and got in some social history of the area. It was a wonderful opportunity to wander around an area we would not otherwise have found. Additionally, it was a great break from the museums and other history-oriented activities we engaged in during most of our trip.

Date of experience: August 2017

It was a pleasure to craft a tour that you would enable you to have some quality time with your daughters. Grown-up families need special moments too!

I loved meeting you all, and I too was delighted to see your daughters find things that sparked their interest. They have travelled alot and definitely know what's special and/or unusual!

Happy travels and we hope to see you back here soon!

Best

Reviewed August 16, 2017

My husband, adult son and I took the 6 hour tour to Teotihuacan with Javier as our guide. The entire experience, from my initial email conversations with Megan, to pick up and drop off at our hotel, was easy and professional. Javier was an excellent guide, providing information about Mexico City on the drive to the temples as well as giving us great insight into the massive archaeological sight itself. We also stopped at the Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadeloupe on the way back which was very worthwhile. We will most certainly try one of the other Stylewalk MX tours on our next visit.

Date of experience: August 2017

Many thanks for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to be of service!

We agree the trip out to Teotihuacan is valuable time that can be spent exploring all kinds of themes with your guide, so we do like to make the most of it the travel time, if our guests want to too!

We look forward to seeing you return to Mexico City in the future. Javier also guides our Xochimilco and Flex-Mexi tailored culture tours, so be sure to ask for him again!

All the best,