Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM

from $328.90
from $36.30
from $488.40
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour spray paint art scene amazing street art bar tour insightful tour hr tour great background local street extremely knowledgeable about the history unique perspective private driver contemporary architecture behind the scenes mezcal tasting great tour
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My partner and I had a great experience with the Street Art Tour. Our guide, Jocan, was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. We've done street art tours in multiple cities, but this was the first time we got to try our own hand.

Laura was also extremely helpful in scheduling the tour right away on short notice! All in, it was a great and professional experience. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

So glad we could help you take a last-minute tour! We love it when our guests get to make the most of their time and squeeze in an extra chance to see and do something different!

Jocan loved meeting you both as well, and asked me to pass on his regards :)

Happy travels and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I had a terrific time on a private street art and graffiti tour with Jocan, a local bilingual artist who showed us dozens of murals and examples of graffiti. It was a cool way to see a part of the historic city center I wouldn't have otherwise seen. The massive murals were my favorite part!

Date of experience: August 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

We're happy you had a great time! As a graffiti artist, who loves all sorts of art & art history, Jocan has a lot great perspectives on the mural scene currently happening in Centro Histórico!

Look forward to seeing you on your next trip over!

Meantime safe travels!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Laura took us all around La Roma, from upscale art galleries to craft collectives. Many of these places we would never have found on our own. There were actual changing rooms in the shops, so my daughters bought some clothing which they would not have been comfortable purchasing from a street stall. We also saw some street art and architecture and got in some social history of the area. It was a wonderful opportunity to wander around an area we would not otherwise have found. Additionally, it was a great break from the museums and other history-oriented activities we engaged in during most of our trip.

Date of experience: August 2017

It was a pleasure to craft a tour that you would enable you to have some quality time with your daughters. Grown-up families need special moments too!

I loved meeting you all, and I too was delighted to see your daughters find things that sparked their interest. They have travelled alot and definitely know what's special and/or unusual!

Happy travels and we hope to see you back here soon!

Best

Reviewed August 16, 2017

My husband, adult son and I took the 6 hour tour to Teotihuacan with Javier as our guide. The entire experience, from my initial email conversations with Megan, to pick up and drop off at our hotel, was easy and professional. Javier was an excellent guide, providing information about Mexico City on the drive to the temples as well as giving us great insight into the massive archaeological sight itself. We also stopped at the Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadeloupe on the way back which was very worthwhile. We will most certainly try one of the other Stylewalk MX tours on our next visit.

Date of experience: August 2017

Many thanks for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to be of service!

We agree the trip out to Teotihuacan is valuable time that can be spent exploring all kinds of themes with your guide, so we do like to make the most of it the travel time, if our guests want to too!

We look forward to seeing you return to Mexico City in the future. Javier also guides our Xochimilco and Flex-Mexi tailored culture tours, so be sure to ask for him again!

All the best,

Reviewed August 15, 2017

We did the 2.5 hour tour of Street Art & Graffiti in Centro Historico with Claudio Remix, an actual street artist and great guide. He was knowledgeable, interesting and friendly, and we saw tons of amazing street art during our tour. He was able to offer unique insights into the street art scene since he personally participates in it and knows some of the leading artists. We were able to ask tons of questions and get a much better understanding of the meaning behind the art.

We ended the tour by picking out our own spray paints and getting to try out a little street art of our own. We'll definitely leave it to the experts in the future, but I really enjoyed getting to test it out for myself. I would definitely do additional tours with this company given the opportunity.

Date of experience: February 2017

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the special mix of insider knowledge, technical know-how and street art. We take a lot of pride in our choice of guides and making sure they offer a fabulous all-round experience, so I am really grateful that you appreciated this too!

We look forward to seeing you return to Mexico City and yes, please do contact us again! We have new tours on offer now so it will be interesting which urban experience calls to you next !

Kind regards,