Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $15.00
from $21.99
from $97.99
More Info
All reviews mezcal tasting great guide we spent hours small group cesar paco pyramids guadalupe
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2017

We spent two days with Cesar in Mexico City. Both trips were fantastic but especially the trip to the pyramids. Cesar was the perfect guide, giving us enough information without overwhelming us with details. My husband and I climbed the pyramids but my sister in law stayed below and somehow Cesar managed to keep an eye out for all three of us! We stopped for shopping on the way home and then the Basilica de Guadelupe. A great day!

Date of experience: October 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thankyou for your wonderful feedback!! Our guide Cesar gets great reviews because he really does understand that a good balance between information and fun is essential for keeping the tour enjoyable. So glad you also felt this way!

Kind regards

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Javier was a great guide taking us to the Basilica de Guadelupe and on to the pyramids at Teotihuaca. He was very knowledgeable. the whole day ran very smoothly, My son and I loved climbing the Pyramid of the Sun.
We then stopped for some Mezcal tasting and lunch and craft shopping. Everyone we met was so welcoming and friendly. A lovely day.

Date of experience: October 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

It was a pleasure to help create a special day for you and your son! We think family holidays are a special occasion so we really do enjoy seeing them come together just the way you had imagined.

We hope you'll try another one of our customizable tours the next time you are here!

Best

Reviewed October 23, 2017

My partner and I had a great experience with the Street Art Tour. Our guide, Jocan, was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. We've done street art tours in multiple cities, but this was the first time we got to try our own hand.

Laura was also extremely helpful in scheduling the tour right away on short notice! All in, it was a great and professional experience. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2017

So glad we could help you take a last-minute tour! We love it when our guests get to make the most of their time and squeeze in an extra chance to see and do something different!

Jocan loved meeting you both as well, and asked me to pass on his regards :)

Happy travels and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I had a terrific time on a private street art and graffiti tour with Jocan, a local bilingual artist who showed us dozens of murals and examples of graffiti. It was a cool way to see a part of the historic city center I wouldn't have otherwise seen. The massive murals were my favorite part!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank gobackpackin
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

We're happy you had a great time! As a graffiti artist, who loves all sorts of art & art history, Jocan has a lot great perspectives on the mural scene currently happening in Centro Histórico!

Look forward to seeing you on your next trip over!

Meantime safe travels!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Laura took us all around La Roma, from upscale art galleries to craft collectives. Many of these places we would never have found on our own. There were actual changing rooms in the shops, so my daughters bought some clothing which they would not have been comfortable purchasing from a street stall. We also saw some street art and architecture and got in some social history of the area. It was a wonderful opportunity to wander around an area we would not otherwise have found. Additionally, it was a great break from the museums and other history-oriented activities we engaged in during most of our trip.

Date of experience: August 2017

It was a pleasure to craft a tour that you would enable you to have some quality time with your daughters. Grown-up families need special moments too!

I loved meeting you all, and I too was delighted to see your daughters find things that sparked their interest. They have travelled alot and definitely know what's special and/or unusual!

Happy travels and we hope to see you back here soon!

Best