Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $34.90
from $125.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour extremely knowledgeable about the history great background unique perspective hour tour behind the scenes contemporary architecture mezcal tasting our tour guide great guide historical information his knowledge super fun excellent tour
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We spent 8 hours with Cesar touring Frida Kahlo's house/museum, Diego and Frida's studios, and Xochimilco. We were thoroughly impressed with Cesar's knowledge of Mexican politics, history, and art. He really enriched our visit to Mexico City.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We did 2 Stylewalk tours and loved them both! We did a walking tour of La Roma and discovered so many fun shops and galleries that we would have never known existed! We also did a walking tour of street art and had so much fun seeing a different side of the historic center. I'd recommend them both!

Reviewed June 4, 2017

When traveling to new cities, I never go the organized tour route, and prefer to look up all the interesting places to check out - to me, that's half the fun of traveling! It also seems like most tour guides are a one-size-fits-all, without much of a personality or unique point of view.

I recently traveled to Mexico City for business and had an extra day to explore the city. CDMX is huge (even for someone from LA!) and there is so much to see. I wanted to maximize my day and quickly researched tours, deciding on a 6-hour personal tour with StylewalkMX. What I found most appealing was the customization and vibe I got from the website, which seemed like a good fit for someone like me who wanted to see the major sights, get a feel for the rich culture, and just as important, eating & shopping! While it was more expensive than a canned group tour, it was definitely worth it in my opinion - I was able to customize what I wanted to see, there was a private driver, escorted walking tours, and get access to restaurants/galleries that are hard to get.

In the first leg of the tour, I ended up doing a mini-tour of the city center - Bellas Artes, Catedral, Palacio Nacional, and Templo Mayor (my favorite). Because time was short and I love museums and could spend a very long time in each, I opted not to visit them on this trip - next time! Caesar was a great tour guide, super knowledgeable about each sight and a good sense of humor. It was a bit hot when we went, so recommend hats, water, etc.

The second leg of the tour was the "Hipster La Roma" tour with Laura. The La Roma area is dope, with a lot of boutiques, galleries, coffee shops. Yes, it's very hipster, but I love how it's all still got a very local vibe. La Roma reminds me of Silverlake in LA, Abboy Kinney (5 years ago), Brooklyn (5 years ago), Marais, Shoreditch, etc. Check out the Goop's mini- guide of Mexico City, turns out the restaurant Laura was able to snag reservations for, El Parnita, is also featured.

The tour with Laura was awesome! We explored all these cool shops, galleries, and restaurants, many of which are tucked away down driveways behind gates where you have to be buzzed in. It was like having your best friend show you all their secret haunts - I loved it and totally recommend this tour!

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Our tour was great! Jocan was knowledgable, personable and it felt like a new friend was taking us around Centro Historico. We loved the hidden locations, such as inside the hostel or the gallery. We also got a great feel for the history of the neighborhood!

1  Thank Katherine M
Reviewed May 13, 2017

Very well organised walking tour. Great communication and responsiveness. Couldn't have asked for better. The walk was fun as well. Unbelievable works from a whole host of international artists. Mind blowing and sets Mexico on the centre stage for world leading urban art. Do not miss!