“Amazing & unique tour of street art in CDMX”
Review of Stylewalk MX

Stylewalk MX
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Modern, loveable, Mexico City! Private customizable tours · Flexible itineraries · Dynamic, professional guides . Choose from bite-sized private WALKING tours such as MX Design Showcase or Downtown Street Art & Graffiti (GREAT for families) or SEATED mezcal and wine tastings · Our CHAUFFEURED Flexi City, Pyramids, or Architecture day-trips come with private driver-guide & luxury transport - we tailor to you. Safe & secure 24/7 airport transfers · Stylewalk MX provides a one-off opportunity to get to know authentic Mexico City with upbeat knowledgeable professional guides, that keep your personal safety & happiness foremost on the agenda · Don't get home and discover you missed out on the best of this incredible, eclectic city! Our Tour Coordinator is happy to answer your enquiries via phone, SMS, or whatsapp, during office hours ( Mon-Fri, 09:30am-5:30pm, Central Standard Time) · Let us know what's on your wishlist!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We had an awesome time with our two tour guides, Jocan and Emlo, learning about Mexico City and its vibrant street art. It was a fantastic way to explore the historical, downtown district, which we probably would not have visited otherwise.

Both Jocan and Emjo were fantastic, taking us to tons of amazing pieces and explaining the stories behind them. They even helped us paint our own mural at the end (we had a private group of 12).

It was one of the highlights of our weekend, I highly recommend it to all!

All reviews
"art scene"
"actual street"
"insightful tour"
in 2 reviews
"totally recommend this tour"
"local street"
"trip to mexico city"
in 8 reviews
"local art"

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We spent 8 hours with Cesar touring Frida Kahlo's house/museum, Diego and Frida's studios, and Xochimilco. We were thoroughly impressed with Cesar's knowledge of Mexican politics, history, and art. He really enriched our visit to Mexico City.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We did 2 Stylewalk tours and loved them both! We did a walking tour of La Roma and discovered so many fun shops and galleries that we would have never known existed! We also did a walking tour of street art and had so much fun seeing a different side of the historic center. I'd recommend them both!

Reviewed June 4, 2017

When traveling to new cities, I never go the organized tour route, and prefer to look up all the interesting places to check out - to me, that's half the fun of traveling! It also seems like most tour guides are a one-size-fits-all, without much of a personality or unique point of view.

I recently traveled to Mexico City for business and had an extra day to explore the city. CDMX is huge (even for someone from LA!) and there is so much to see. I wanted to maximize my day and quickly researched tours, deciding on a 6-hour personal tour with StylewalkMX. What I found most appealing was the customization and vibe I got from the website, which seemed like a good fit for someone like me who wanted to see the major sights, get a feel for the rich culture, and just as important, eating & shopping! While it was more expensive than a canned group tour, it was definitely worth it in my opinion - I was able to customize what I wanted to see, there was a private driver, escorted walking tours, and get access to restaurants/galleries that are hard to get.

In the first leg of the tour, I ended up doing a mini-tour of the city center - Bellas Artes, Catedral, Palacio Nacional, and Templo Mayor (my favorite). Because time was short and I love museums and could spend a very long time in each, I opted not to visit them on this trip - next time! Caesar was a great tour guide, super knowledgeable about each sight and a good sense of humor. It was a bit hot when we went, so recommend hats, water, etc.

The second leg of the tour was the "Hipster La Roma" tour with Laura. The La Roma area is dope, with a lot of boutiques, galleries, coffee shops. Yes, it's very hipster, but I love how it's all still got a very local vibe. La Roma reminds me of Silverlake in LA, Abboy Kinney (5 years ago), Brooklyn (5 years ago), Marais, Shoreditch, etc. Check out the Goop's mini- guide of Mexico City, turns out the restaurant Laura was able to snag reservations for, El Parnita, is also featured.

The tour with Laura was awesome! We explored all these cool shops, galleries, and restaurants, many of which are tucked away down driveways behind gates where you have to be buzzed in. It was like having your best friend show you all their secret haunts - I loved it and totally recommend this tour!