“Super tour of Roma”
Review of Stylewalk MX

Stylewalk MX
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Modern, loveable, Mexico City! Private customizable tours · Flexible itineraries · Dynamic, professional guides . Choose from bite-sized private WALKING tours such as MX Design Showcase or Downtown Street Art & Graffiti (GREAT for families) or SEATED mezcal and wine tastings · Our CHAUFFEURED Flexi City, Pyramids, or Architecture day-trips come with private driver-guide & luxury transport - we tailor to you. Safe & secure 24/7 airport transfers · Stylewalk MX provides a one-off opportunity to get to know authentic Mexico City with upbeat knowledgeable professional guides, that keep your personal safety & happiness foremost on the agenda · Don't get home and discover you missed out on the best of this incredible, eclectic city! Our Tour Coordinator is happy to answer your enquiries via phone, SMS, or whatsapp, during office hours ( Mon-Fri, 09:30am-5:30pm, Central Standard Time) · Let us know what's on your wishlist!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

We just did a walking tour of Roma with Laura last week and it was really awesome! This is my second tour with her and she did not disappoint. Her knowledge of the history of the neighborhood is impressive! Especially love all the off the beaten path boutiques, restaurants, galleries etc that she shows you. Some of them don't even have signs on them so you would walk right by if she wasn't with you! She also gave great recommendations on how to spend the rest of our time in CDMX on our visit. Highly recommend her tours!!!!

All reviews
"visiting mexico city"
in 9 reviews
"great insight"

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Look no further, Laura is brilliant, fun, energetic and has a wealth of info to share! I'm not one for typical "tours" but this was different. We saw off the beaten path jewelry shops, secret art studios along with all the main attractions as well. I felt Laura was a friend of mine, I would have loved to have her continue our day with us! :) HIGHLY recommend Stylewalk MX!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

It was an absolute pleasure taking you out! It was truly A LOT of fun showing you all those special places not on the map. There are so many in La Roma that it's almost like the film Inception !!

Hope to see you again on your next visit here. (*We should catch a snapshot of La Juarez too next time - I can tell it's going to be your cup of tea!)

Sending you my best,
Laura

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We took a StyleWalk Mx tour with Laura in late March, 2017. Laura is very knowledgeable of the architecture and designs of Mexico. She was very responsive in setting up the tour of the Roma area. She also had a quick chat with us before we got started, just to make sure the tour was tailored to the elements that we were most interested in (e.g. architecture, food, design, jewelry, etc.). It was wonderful to see how much she enjoys Mexico City, after travelling the world and deciding to stay in the city. Laura took us behind the scenes of some design, painting and jewelry studios, which are not obvious when walking down the streets of La Roma. She knows a lot of people in the area, and was able to take us to some eclectic and very interesting design studios. Although we were not much into shopping, those travelers that enjoy browsing for unique design gifts would be very pleased with the various studios she can show you. Although the tour was somewhat at a slower pace than we were used to, we did get a very good impression of the La Roma area we did see on the tour. I would recommend this as a tour to take which covers areas that would not be covered in the mainstream offered tours of the city. We really enjoyed our time on this tour!!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

My coworker and I went on this tour in April 2017. We loved it! Jocan was an excellent tour guide. He provided great insight to each piece of art and we had a lot of excellent discussions around them. I would highly recommend this Tour, especially if you have an infinity and appreciation for street art. Loved it!
Erica

See more reviews
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Highest recommendation. I did two tours with StyleWalk and both were fantastic and absolute highlights of Mexico City.

Catherine hosted a walking tour featuring street art, architecture and hip shopping. She gets major props since my schedule forced this tour to take place on a Monday when a lot of galleries/shops might be closed and she made sure who was opened and got some places to open us for us. She also featured some fabulous street art that is private or off the readily accessible paths. Catherine also set up an excellent Mexican wine tasting with a winemaker/wine shop owner. Absolutely a first rate tour.

David hosted a mezcal tasting which was excellent. I work in the drinks biz, so it was especially appreciated that the tasting built off my previous experiences. His knowledge was superb. The mescalero/owner of the bar was also amazingly detailed. The overall experience was top-notch.

Overall, StyleWalkMX was excellent in every way. Great communication and flexibility as well as amazingly detailed knowledge of the city and the niches in which I was interested.

Date of experience: March 2017