Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $19.99
from $139.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour hour tour behind the scenes mezcal tasting great guide super fun we spent hours small group graffiti javier roma galleries tours architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Look no further, Laura is brilliant, fun, energetic and has a wealth of info to share! I'm not one for typical "tours" but this was different. We saw off the beaten path jewelry shops, secret art studios along with all the main attractions as well. I felt Laura was a friend of mine, I would have loved to have her continue our day with us! :) HIGHLY recommend Stylewalk MX!!

Date of experience: April 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

It was an absolute pleasure taking you out! It was truly A LOT of fun showing you all those special places not on the map. There are so many in La Roma that it's almost like the film Inception !!

Hope to see you again on your next visit here. (*We should catch a snapshot of La Juarez too next time - I can tell it's going to be your cup of tea!)

Sending you my best,
Laura

Reviewed April 23, 2017

We took a StyleWalk Mx tour with Laura in late March, 2017. Laura is very knowledgeable of the architecture and designs of Mexico. She was very responsive in setting up the tour of the Roma area. She also had a quick chat with us before we got started, just to make sure the tour was tailored to the elements that we were most interested in (e.g. architecture, food, design, jewelry, etc.). It was wonderful to see how much she enjoys Mexico City, after travelling the world and deciding to stay in the city. Laura took us behind the scenes of some design, painting and jewelry studios, which are not obvious when walking down the streets of La Roma. She knows a lot of people in the area, and was able to take us to some eclectic and very interesting design studios. Although we were not much into shopping, those travelers that enjoy browsing for unique design gifts would be very pleased with the various studios she can show you. Although the tour was somewhat at a slower pace than we were used to, we did get a very good impression of the La Roma area we did see on the tour. I would recommend this as a tour to take which covers areas that would not be covered in the mainstream offered tours of the city. We really enjoyed our time on this tour!!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

My coworker and I went on this tour in April 2017. We loved it! Jocan was an excellent tour guide. He provided great insight to each piece of art and we had a lot of excellent discussions around them. I would highly recommend this Tour, especially if you have an infinity and appreciation for street art. Loved it!
Erica

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Highest recommendation. I did two tours with StyleWalk and both were fantastic and absolute highlights of Mexico City.

Catherine hosted a walking tour featuring street art, architecture and hip shopping. She gets major props since my schedule forced this tour to take place on a Monday when a lot of galleries/shops might be closed and she made sure who was opened and got some places to open us for us. She also featured some fabulous street art that is private or off the readily accessible paths. Catherine also set up an excellent Mexican wine tasting with a winemaker/wine shop owner. Absolutely a first rate tour.

David hosted a mezcal tasting which was excellent. I work in the drinks biz, so it was especially appreciated that the tasting built off my previous experiences. His knowledge was superb. The mescalero/owner of the bar was also amazingly detailed. The overall experience was top-notch.

Overall, StyleWalkMX was excellent in every way. Great communication and flexibility as well as amazingly detailed knowledge of the city and the niches in which I was interested.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017

I actually discovered Stylewalk MX here on Tripadvisor after reaching out to another company who gave me the run around for week. Once I got in touch with Laura is was like night and day. She was very responsive and tried to accommodate everything we wanted to do in our very short trip. The itinerary was solidified fairly quickly and booking was straight forward. Before our arrival Laura resent the itinerary for each day of the tour as well as the information for our guide.

We did 2 days of tours with Cesar and we had a great time. He arrived at our location early and gave us a lot of information before even arriving to each destination without being overwhelming (as many guides can be at times). There were 4 of us on the tour and he fielded all our questions professionally and made us very comfortable right away. We were really impressed with how everything was handled by Stylewalk and would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others. I am so glad that we found this company because they exceeded our expectations and made our trip to Mexico City very enjoyable and memorable.

Date of experience: April 2017
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

It was an absolute pleasure to be of service!! Holidays are precious moments where time and opportunities can't be ever be replayed or recovered, so we try our utmost best to make your wishlist come true in the best possible way. That's certainly what I want to happen when I go on holiday!

And many thanks for your comments about our historic & cultural guide, Cesar. He is an integral part of our team. He has been a guide for over 18 years so he knows when to delve into factual info, and when to just keep things light. It's an art, so I am super glad you appreciated it.

We hope we have the chance to assist you again. It was a complete pleasure to help make some great moments together!

Best,