Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $19.99
from $139.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour unique perspective hour tour behind the scenes mezcal tasting great guide super fun we spent hours small group graffiti javier roma galleries tours
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2016

We had a free day in Mexico City prior to the start of a tour and decided to book a private tour with Stylewalk MX based upon reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed! We arranged the tour with Laura who was most understanding regarding some of our special needs. She was a delight to work with. Our tour guide for the day was Javier who was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed the day visiting Casa Azul (Frida Khalo museum), an open market, the Coyoacan neighborhood and the Centro Historico district. Javier was most knowledgeable and provided us with the history of the areas we visited as well as introducing us to sights, sounds and tastes of modern life in Mexico City. The tour was a delightful introduction to Mexico City by someone who clearly knows and loves the city. We would definitely tour with Laura and Javier again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2016

I think almost every traveller has special requirements, be it diet or sun, or senesitivities, so it is a big part of our role to understand these and to make sure they are fully taken into account during the day.
I am very pleased to know that because your needs are attended to properly, you were able to soak up all the amazing sites and sounds and colours of the city. With a guide and chauffeur at your side, it is much easier to be in absorbent mode!
Javier and I would love to have you back anytime :)

Kind regards

Reviewed March 28, 2016

Laura was very knowledgeable and pleasant. We were a family of six, including kids of 8, 12, 14, and they all really enjoyed the tour. The historical aspects of Roma were very interesting and the tour was well worth the time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

Many thanks! Your was a truly fabulous family to take out!!
It was really interesting to see what the kids connected to, especially given that were already familiar with other parts of Mexico City. Good on you for taking them exploring!
For their next local outing I would strongly recommend the street art tour of Centro Historico :)
Wishing you all the best!

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

Laura's tour of La Roma was fantastic. Incredibly personalized and thorough, and left me with a great sense of the neighborhood. Laura was incredibly kind and passionate about her work, and it showed when we visited a number of shops that she developed relationships with. Laura even left me with a to-do list for before I leave. I highly recommend this.

Date of experience: March 2016
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2016

So glad you absorbed and enjoyed all the tiny details and the join-the-dot moments of the day. It was an absolute pleasure to take you out! Being a part of the neighbourhood and experiencing La Roma from the inside is a big part of this tour.
We look forward to seeing you here in your next executive international chapter.. Ready to go real estate hunting when you are!

Reviewed March 18, 2016

I am so glad that I was referred to Laura, she is cool, hip and full of knowledge. What I loved best was that she is not your typical sign holding tour guide. She gave us a wonderfull introduction to the La Roma area, taking us into small local shops that we would never have found on our own. We loved shop 180 for men and womens clothes created in the design shop on the second floor.She arranged a Mezcal tasting at a small local bar that was the grand finale of a wonderful tour. Since this tour was in the late afternoon she dropped us off at a wonderful restaurant for our first dinner in Mexico.If you like interesting architecture, street art and shopping for unusal items book a tour with Laura, it wil be the highlight of your trip to Mexico City.

Date of experience: March 2016

It was an utter pleasure to have everything lined up for your afternoon precisely as you had wanted :) Your openess to suggestions and feedback about what would be of interest was really helpful in finessing the day to your group!
We hope to see you back here again the next time massive rock n roll hits CDMX!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2016

Laura was an amazing guide. She was very quick and easy to communicate with, and listened to our requests and curated a beautiful, fascinating tour for us of La Roma. We had already been staying there for a week when we did the tour, but the whole area was bought alive in a way that we couldn't have imagined. Laura showed us hidden gems and gave some great recommendations for food and drinks, not to mention the gorgeous street art that we had seen but not seen during our week in Mexico City.

I cannot recommend this highly enough. It has now become a tradition for myself and my friend to go on walking tours of every city we travel to together. But Laura was our first and best!

Gracias Laura!

Date of experience: November 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

I thoroughly enjoyed making the neighbourhood come alive for you both! It was just like introducing some great friends to the things I love most in this part of the world. You were both so curious and interested in seeing things afresh. Such a wonderful travelling pair!!
I really look forward to seeing you again, hopefully sooner than later !