Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $34.90
from $139.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour extremely knowledgeable about the history great background unique perspective hour tour behind the scenes contemporary architecture mezcal tasting our tour guide great guide historical information his knowledge super fun excellent tour
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2016

Experience a very local flavour of Mexico City's interesting neighbourhoods with a Walk It tour with Laura. My husband and I explored the Condessa and Roma areas with Laura one day and had an urban art tour with her associate on another day. Both tours were excellent and gave you great insight into this very vibrant and design savvy city. They showed us some real gems that we never would have found on our own. And Laura makes it very personalized, depending on your interests and preferences. A must do while in a Mexico to get a much clearer understanding of this immense city with totally different and unique neighbourhoods.

Date of experience: February 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2016

Hats off to you for entrusting us with two tours! We work hard to make sure every tour is unique and offers a very distinct outlook on cosmopolitan life in Mexico City. I am very happy to see you found both rewarding.

Personally for me, it was great seeing your faces light up. It was a design-match made in heaven!

I hope to see you here next time you pop over. There will definitely be plenty of new things to see. We are always in growth and flux!

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 23, 2016

Laura took my wife and I on a highly enjoyable afternoon tour of La Roma where she gave us an overview of the history of the area as well as a great insight into modern life here. It was great getting to see so many places that we otherwise would never have found. Would highly recommend this tour, thanks Laura!

Date of experience: January 2016
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

It was a pleasure taking you both out. So many wonderful questions, observations and photo angles!
I hope the next trip will be for real estate scouting...wink wink nudge nudge!!... and that the map we put together came in use the next day.
Sending you my very best!

Reviewed January 20, 2016

Laura was terrific. I highly recommend this tour. She had a great personality and was so easy to be with.

Date of experience: January 2016

It was a pleasure to take you and your family out! Lots of ages and interests. La Roma covers it all!
I hope to see you again on your next trip over now that you know how easy it is to get here and to be here!
Kind regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2016

Laura is very quick to respond, very professional, and very detail oriented. She helped us organize 3 different days of tours with what WE wanted to see and she customizes it based on our interests. Its great to have a private guide for your group because you have lots of flexibility. Unfortunately, I had to leave Mexico City due to health reasons and Laura was kind enough to give a partial refund. If I go back to Mexico City, I would most definitely work with Laura again.

Date of experience: December 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

It was an absolute pleasure to tee things up with you to get the precise holiday you had hoped for! You travelled a LONG way to be here, and it being Christmas, we really had to make sure you would not be left looking at locked shops and closed museums! Your feedback about what interested you, and your specific budget, really helped us meet this goal together!

It was such a shame you had to leave early, but I do really hope we get to see you both again. Next time in full health and with time to soak it all in at leisure :)

Sending you my best wishes from Mexico City.

Reviewed January 3, 2016

Laura was so warm, charming and full of great tidbits. One highlight was visiting the toy maker-a must!!!

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Linda Z
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

So glad you enjoyed the day and that you found a cute souvenir to take home that was very uniquely Mexican!
Hope to see you here again next time!