“Excellent tour of La Roma with a top-notch guide”
Review of Stylewalk MX

Stylewalk MX
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Modern, loveable, Mexico City! Private customizable tours · Flexible itineraries · Dynamic, professional guides . Choose from bite-sized private WALKING tours such as MX Design Showcase or Downtown Street Art & Graffiti (GREAT for families) or SEATED mezcal and wine tastings · Our CHAUFFEURED Flexi City, Pyramids, or Architecture day-trips come with private driver-guide & luxury transport - we tailor to you. Safe & secure 24/7 airport transfers · Stylewalk MX provides a one-off opportunity to get to know authentic Mexico City with upbeat knowledgeable professional guides, that keep your personal safety & happiness foremost on the agenda · Don't get home and discover you missed out on the best of this incredible, eclectic city! Our Tour Coordinator is happy to answer your enquiries via phone, SMS, or whatsapp, during office hours ( Mon-Fri, 09:30am-5:30pm, Central Standard Time) · Let us know what's on your wishlist!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 22, 2016

Laura's introduction to La Roma was one of the best walking tours I've had in any city. Laura is a delight, and her on-the-fly ability to customize the tour to your interests makes this experience well worth the investment of time and money. In my experience, Mexico City's organized tourism companies tend to be poorly run, but Laura's company definitely bucks the trend. I highly recommend her to anyone visiting Mexico City.

Date of experience: February 2016
"art scene"
"actual street"
"insightful tour"
in 2 reviews
"totally recommend this tour"
"local street"
"trip to mexico city"
in 8 reviews
"local art"

Reviewed February 15, 2016

Experience a very local flavour of Mexico City's interesting neighbourhoods with a Walk It tour with Laura. My husband and I explored the Condessa and Roma areas with Laura one day and had an urban art tour with her associate on another day. Both tours were excellent and gave you great insight into this very vibrant and design savvy city. They showed us some real gems that we never would have found on our own. And Laura makes it very personalized, depending on your interests and preferences. A must do while in a Mexico to get a much clearer understanding of this immense city with totally different and unique neighbourhoods.

Date of experience: February 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-StylewalkMX, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2016

Hats off to you for entrusting us with two tours! We work hard to make sure every tour is unique and offers a very distinct outlook on cosmopolitan life in Mexico City. I am very happy to see you found both rewarding.

Personally for me, it was great seeing your faces light up. It was a design-match made in heaven!

I hope to see you here next time you pop over. There will definitely be plenty of new things to see. We are always in growth and flux!

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 23, 2016

Laura took my wife and I on a highly enjoyable afternoon tour of La Roma where she gave us an overview of the history of the area as well as a great insight into modern life here. It was great getting to see so many places that we otherwise would never have found. Would highly recommend this tour, thanks Laura!

Date of experience: January 2016
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

It was a pleasure taking you both out. So many wonderful questions, observations and photo angles!
I hope the next trip will be for real estate scouting...wink wink nudge nudge!!... and that the map we put together came in use the next day.
Sending you my very best!

Reviewed January 20, 2016

Laura was terrific. I highly recommend this tour. She had a great personality and was so easy to be with.

Date of experience: January 2016

It was a pleasure to take you and your family out! Lots of ages and interests. La Roma covers it all!
I hope to see you again on your next trip over now that you know how easy it is to get here and to be here!
Kind regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2016

Laura is very quick to respond, very professional, and very detail oriented. She helped us organize 3 different days of tours with what WE wanted to see and she customizes it based on our interests. Its great to have a private guide for your group because you have lots of flexibility. Unfortunately, I had to leave Mexico City due to health reasons and Laura was kind enough to give a partial refund. If I go back to Mexico City, I would most definitely work with Laura again.

Date of experience: December 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

It was an absolute pleasure to tee things up with you to get the precise holiday you had hoped for! You travelled a LONG way to be here, and it being Christmas, we really had to make sure you would not be left looking at locked shops and closed museums! Your feedback about what interested you, and your specific budget, really helped us meet this goal together!

It was such a shame you had to leave early, but I do really hope we get to see you both again. Next time in full health and with time to soak it all in at leisure :)

Sending you my best wishes from Mexico City.