“Walking tour of Roma district”
Review of Stylewalk MX

Stylewalk MX
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Modern, loveable, Mexico City! Private customizable tours · Flexible itineraries · Dynamic, professional guides . Choose from bite-sized private WALKING tours such as MX Design Showcase or Downtown Street Art & Graffiti (GREAT for families) or SEATED mezcal and wine tastings · Our CHAUFFEURED Flexi City, Pyramids, or Architecture day-trips come with private driver-guide & luxury transport - we tailor to you. Safe & secure 24/7 airport transfers · Stylewalk MX provides a one-off opportunity to get to know authentic Mexico City with upbeat knowledgeable professional guides, that keep your personal safety & happiness foremost on the agenda · Don't get home and discover you missed out on the best of this incredible, eclectic city! Our Tour Coordinator is happy to answer your enquiries via phone, SMS, or whatsapp, during office hours ( Mon-Fri, 09:30am-5:30pm, Central Standard Time) · Let us know what's on your wishlist!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 26, 2015

Laura was an excellent guide through the Roma district. My family and I learned interesting information from an insider's perspective that we never would have known. The district is changing so quickly and there are no signs, so if you want to know where the cool spots are, Laura will take you there. She also recommended a great night club for live music that we enjoyed so much. Laura is a real, down to earth person who we enjoyed being with. She's not one of those commercial tour guides who you tire of after 30 minutes. We highly recommend Laura's walking tour of the Roma.

Date of experience: December 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2015

It was an absolute pleasure to take you out! I loved seeing your receptivity to all the comings and goings in the neighbourhood...such wonderful, thoughtful travellers. There is so much history here, and yes, so many places which require buzzing to be let in. It's like a box of chocolates, with a bouncer on the lid!

I look forward to showing you the latest of the latest the next time you return!

All reviews
"art scene"
"actual street"
"insightful tour"
in 2 reviews
"totally recommend this tour"
"local street"
"trip to mexico city"
in 8 reviews
"local art"

Reviewed December 25, 2015

My wife and I took a La Roma walking tour with Laura and we both loved it. Before we went on the tour we told Laura of our interests and she tailored the tour to suit them. Most impressive was that we told her of our interest in art and she took us to a high end weekend art fair, along with a number of nice galleries. A truly great tour.

Date of experience: December 2015
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2015

It was an absolute delight to take you out!! So happy I could provide you with the stimulus you were looking for! It is always really helpful to have a wishlist as a starting point. The more detail I have in that, the better I can tailor the day.
I am really looking forward to seeing you here again sometime in the future, and keeping you up-to-date on any art innovations in the meantime!

Reviewed December 8, 2015

I spent the good part of a day with Laura roaming the neighborhoods of La Roma and La Condesa in Mexico City. She has a great personality and a wealth of knowledge that she is happy to share with her touring clients. She knew ahead of time that I was interested in photographing the neighborhoods, street art and just trying to capture the local vibe. With her help and friendly manner I accomplished everything I set out to do. If you plan to visit this area any time soon book Laura early, she is a popular tour guide.....for good reason.

Date of experience: November 2015
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2015

Happy to have ticked all the boxes! I loved the task of curating a photographers trail! As Arundhati Roy would say, to be the god of small things! It was a fabulous experience to spend the day with a person who really could appreciate and absorb all the local textures. Thankyou for your incredibly open attitude and amenable curiosity. The barbacoa tacos and beer were a fine finish to the day!

Reviewed November 30, 2015

Laura was wonderful. She was able to give us a more intimate experience of understanding Mexico City, La Roma and La Condesa. We saw interesting architecture, street art, antique shops, vintage clothing shop, small businesses, parks, bars, I mean... I could go on. I would start your trip with her walking tours, we did two!, so to get your bearings and have recommendations for the rest of your trip. We went back to some of the places she pointed out during the tour and were not disappointed. She is very friendly and outgoing, we would consider her a friend! I think she even played cupid because we got engaged after one of her tours!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

What a magic moment! To have spent two tours together discovering local modern artsy Mexico and then to get a text saying you had decided to get engaged....MAGIC!
It somehow seemed so fitting that La Roma and La Condesa would be a protagonist in that cinematic moment. Perfect symbiotic chemistry!
Hope to see you again for one of the wedding anniversaries, or indeed the honeymoon!
Sending absolutely the best wishes for you both!