Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $34.90
from $125.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour extremely knowledgeable about the history great background unique perspective hour tour behind the scenes contemporary architecture mezcal tasting our tour guide great guide historical information his knowledge super fun excellent tour
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2015

My wife and I took a La Roma walking tour with Laura and we both loved it. Before we went on the tour we told Laura of our interests and she tailored the tour to suit them. Most impressive was that we told her of our interest in art and she took us to a high end weekend art fair, along with a number of nice galleries. A truly great tour.

Date of experience: December 2015
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2015

It was an absolute delight to take you out!! So happy I could provide you with the stimulus you were looking for! It is always really helpful to have a wishlist as a starting point. The more detail I have in that, the better I can tailor the day.
I am really looking forward to seeing you here again sometime in the future, and keeping you up-to-date on any art innovations in the meantime!

Reviewed December 8, 2015

I spent the good part of a day with Laura roaming the neighborhoods of La Roma and La Condesa in Mexico City. She has a great personality and a wealth of knowledge that she is happy to share with her touring clients. She knew ahead of time that I was interested in photographing the neighborhoods, street art and just trying to capture the local vibe. With her help and friendly manner I accomplished everything I set out to do. If you plan to visit this area any time soon book Laura early, she is a popular tour guide.....for good reason.

Date of experience: November 2015
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2015

Happy to have ticked all the boxes! I loved the task of curating a photographers trail! As Arundhati Roy would say, to be the god of small things! It was a fabulous experience to spend the day with a person who really could appreciate and absorb all the local textures. Thankyou for your incredibly open attitude and amenable curiosity. The barbacoa tacos and beer were a fine finish to the day!

Reviewed November 30, 2015

Laura was wonderful. She was able to give us a more intimate experience of understanding Mexico City, La Roma and La Condesa. We saw interesting architecture, street art, antique shops, vintage clothing shop, small businesses, parks, bars, I mean... I could go on. I would start your trip with her walking tours, we did two!, so to get your bearings and have recommendations for the rest of your trip. We went back to some of the places she pointed out during the tour and were not disappointed. She is very friendly and outgoing, we would consider her a friend! I think she even played cupid because we got engaged after one of her tours!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

What a magic moment! To have spent two tours together discovering local modern artsy Mexico and then to get a text saying you had decided to get engaged....MAGIC!
It somehow seemed so fitting that La Roma and La Condesa would be a protagonist in that cinematic moment. Perfect symbiotic chemistry!
Hope to see you again for one of the wedding anniversaries, or indeed the honeymoon!
Sending absolutely the best wishes for you both!

Reviewed November 30, 2015

Friendly and knowledgeable, Claudio gave a full education on graffiti and the culture around it (different from US) as we walked, as well as the history of a number of the walls and works. Not something we could have gotten somewhere else.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Claudio is a local graffiti artist himself so he keeps in mind how the urban art scene here differs from overseas. And I agreed, it is indeed a very unique way to go walking through Mexico City. Lots of colour and historical meaning whilst being guided in safe hands.
So glad you enjoyed yourselves!
We hope to see you back here again soon. All the pieces will of course be different then because that is the nature of street art!

Reviewed November 28, 2015

I had a great day out with Laura - she is a wonderful tour guide and I would highly recommend her. I learned a lot and experienced a lot, all of which made for a very memorable time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

It was a pleasure for me too! We did the 5hour La Roma and La Condesa combo tour including an antiques market so you took in alot, and in great style I must add!
Thanks to you for your very perceptive comments and questions. I can see why your clients love what you do and how you do it!
Sending you my very best from Mexico City