Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Tour without the Obligatory Shopping Stops

We absolute loved our tour with our driver and guide, Javier who was so very knowledgeable and... read more

Reviewed April 17, 2020
SoulAventurera
Chicago, Illinois
A must if you live art and history

We had Jocan to take us on this tour and Sebastian who came along also. We couldn't have been more... read more

Reviewed March 11, 2020

from $13.00
from $19.99
from $139.99
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour art scene bar tour hour tour mezcal tasting great guide super fun we spent hours small group graffiti javier roma tours architecture flexi knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2015

Laura A. took me on a visit through Roma and Condesa district of Mexico City. Laura showed me some wonderful buildings (art deco, another style name after Porfirio Diaz). We visited craft shops, restaurants, art gallery, cafes, and parks in the neighbor. Roma and Condesa are a diverse neighborhood of people and many artists. Laura showed me some street art (graffiti). She was very knowledgeable and knew which paintings were done by specific artist(s) and described their unique style. If you want to take learn something about about contemporary Mexico City, then Laura is a great guide. I really enjoyed a cup of strong coffee and pastry with Laura as a sing guitar player walked by. Visit Mexico City and follow Laura on a wonderful trip.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2015

Yes, we had a lovely synchrioncity of things to see that day. I was so happy you got to hear some live music and see some unusual art. I am always amazed at how Roma and Condesa never cease to pull-through in new configurations for each different client!
Many thanks for your fabulous questions and your genuine curiosity. It is truly heart-warming to know you enjoyed your day as much as I did :)

Reviewed August 3, 2015

Laura gave us a great street tour showing us the behind the scenes of Central district of Mexico City from street tagging to large surreal pop murals in places that where on and off the street. We saw both free formed and government commissioned murals.

She would explain the political overtones of some of the pieces in a way that gave us greater understanding to this short lived art form.

If you read "Juxtapose" or "High Fructose" magazine this tour is a must see!

Date of experience: August 2015

I am so happy your family enjoyed the experience!!

MX graffiti is definitely evolving as a result of a particular context at a particular time, so it was great to hear how it contrasted with some of the other pieces you've seen in the world.

You'll have to come back! We both know it will have a whole new look and a new meaning. That's part of its intrinsic beauty!

All the best, and happy world adventures,

Reviewed August 3, 2015

I thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of Mexico City.
We wanted to see Mexico city, to see some street art and also some of Mexico's famous murals.
Laura tailored a perfect walking tour for us. It took us to places we would not have found by ourselves. Under Lauras guidance we strolled through beautiful parts of the city, found hidden treasures and learnt so much about Mexico - art, history and culture.
This is a great way to see a fantastic city.

1  Thank ALimNZ

I am glad you fell in love with the city as well! The main thing for me is to try to understand what are your ingredients for a perfect first-timer's day in Mexico City. Not everyone is looking for the same thing, and in your case it was an unusual mix of the most contemporary street art mixed with the most grand and historic interiors the city has to offer. So pleased you told me your wishlist in full and I was able to to deliver!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2015

Laura was fantastic. She was so knowledgeable about all things Mexican. History, art, the culture, the whole graffiti culture process etc. absolutely a must do in Mexico City

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2015

So very glad you enjoyed your yourself !! Street art tell us a lot about Mexico City and it's history because certain pieces reference a specific social context, happening at certain period of time. It's definitely an alternative way to access this info...more colour...less starch !!!

Hope to see you again for another tour next time you are visiting. As you know all you saw this week will soon be gone and new pieces installed! :)

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Laura was a fantastic guide. She was extremely informative and knowledgable. You can get that from multiple guides. What set her apart was here fun attitude and engaging personality. She seamlessly jumped between aiming the information to myself, my wife, and our 14yo son. Truly a great day.

Date of experience: July 2015
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2015

It was truly a pleasure spending the day with the three of you! You were so very relaxed and open in your approach. Hands down, I have to say what you have built together wins the Walk it Family of the Year award. May there be many more families like this in the world!
Hope to see you here again soon!