Open today: Closed

from $328.90
from $36.30
from $488.40
More Info
All reviews street art tour walking tour spray paint art scene bar tour insightful tour hr tour great background local street extremely knowledgeable about the history private driver unique perspective contemporary architecture behind the scenes mezcal tasting great tour morning tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2015

I was lucky enough to have a private tour with Laura in La Roma, and basically I laid out specifications of Street Art and gift shopping for toddlers. She exceeded any expectations that I had. I cam home laden with wonderful gifts and saw some amazing street art.

Not only does Laura know her stuff, but she has integrated with the locals, who greeted her warmly: a true indication of her passion and the respect she garners. She knows what is going on everywhere and could not have done a better job in making my day perfect. She had no qualms about translating for me, and was very patient when I got distracted time and time again by all of the awesomeness around me!

I cannot wait to do another one!

The blog about the day will be up at www.eurotash.com

Date of experience: October 2014
Laura-Walkit, Owner at Stylewalk MX, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2015

I have to say it was A LOT of fun touring with someone so animated about the distinctiveness of La Roma. No wonder the Eurotash blog is so popular! You were an amazing and observant enquirer to share the day with.
Thanks for tuning into the social fabric of the tour too. My day-to-day relationships with the locals are REALLY important to me. They are our real-world link to Mexico and a large part of what I love about this culture!
I look forward to seeing more of our day together via your blog!
All the best,

Reviewed January 26, 2015

The walking tour with Laura was one of our highlights visiting Mexico City. Laura is just lovely and really well informed. Not only she has great knowledge of Art and Architecture but also a fine grasp of today's Mexico with it's social, political and economical circumstances. In addition Laura is well linked within the community and introduced us to interesting people we met on the tour or stopped by at and whom we would not have met without her.
We highly recommend her tours and will book each of it or maybe even an exclusively customized tour for our next trip to Mexico City!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

A big blush! So happy this was a highlight of your tour!
It's true I do like to make sure I understand what is socially, politically and artistically happening around me because I think visitors are looking for something real when they come on tour with me.
The street life of la Roma is a fabulous mix of deep history, new trends, random and planned events, and very traditional Mexico. There's a lot to absorb and enjoy, so I am glad both of you did exactly that!
Big hugs from the street! Come back again soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2015

Reading the previous reviews, I will mostly concur that Laura provides an amazing, personalized tour service. In addition to being a wonderful person to spend time with, Laura takes into consideration your feedback while en route during a walk, and modifies or embellishes the walk to accommodate your unique interests. As noted before, she is a diligent researcher, who continues to delve into the histories of individual buildings, and neighborhood plans. She has relationships throughout the neighborhood (which is helpful when it's time for a bathroom stop!) and is always curious to walk into a new establishment and find more material for her walks. Walking through the streets with someone who knows the neighborhoods in so much more satisfying than a hapless stroll around, and I would encourage anyone who is a little weary of using a guidebook, to contact her and let her show you the city. I also appreciated that she offered a night time tour because what happens in a city after work is the heart and soul of urban life.

1  Thank Nellie D

It was a real privilege to be asked to take you out on EVERY ONE OF MY TOURS!!!
I like things to be dynamic: be it night and day, La Condesa or La Roma, galleries or street art, cafes or bars, planned encounters with people or places, or randomly discovering something new along the way.
I am so glad you appreciated this over the three days we spent together! So many chapters in many different types of circumstances. I have to send YOU full salutations. Such an amazing traveller who is really open and flexible to new moments in unknown places...full respect!!!
May you continue to have great adventures across the world!

Reviewed January 6, 2015

Laura, an artist, architectural journalist and trained in classical english .. Laura conducts the walking tours of Condesa and Roma through sheer love of the place. She lives it everyday and updates her work by talking with locals like the lead gardener at the beautiful Parque Mexico. You'll be delighted by architectural, culinary, historical, and cultural gems. Don't miss it ! I recommend this for locals as well! You'll find some hidden gems you didn't know were there!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Susantrvl

Thankyou so much! I do try my best to be well-rounded in all that I do here. There's a lot to discover and learn about in La Condesa, but usually I find the real-story can be found on the street. If you take the time to ask a local, there's a lot of magic waiting to be uncovered!
This being said, it takes a special client to see this and value it. It was an absolute pleasure to take such a perceptive and intelligent guest on tour with me!
Kind regards,

Reviewed January 6, 2015

The walking tour with Laura is so much more than a walking tour as Laura is able to provide a unique insight into life in Mexico City, as well as introduce you to different people and experiences that this tour makes possible. Laura is incredibly generous with her time and knowledge and goes that extra step in ensuring that your experience is spectacular. We did the La Roma tour which ended at a wine tasting at a local wine merchants store. You don't need to be super fit. Wonderful experience! Highly recommended as it is so much more than a walking tour.

Date of experience: December 2014
3  Thank Anne D

I have to say, it was a total honour be asked to take you out on a full-day VIP tour, based on our La Roma group tour experience. It is really important to me to stay linked in with people and the places where we tour and when it is appreciated they way that you did, I feel that going that extra mile pays off infinitely.
Thanks for being such an enthusiastic client and for really tuning into the details!
Can't wait to have you back again!