My husband and I spent 6 nights at Casa Comtesse in the suite, El Oriente in July. Our room was clean, quiet, comfortable and filled with interesting art. It was our first extended visit in Mexico City and will not be our last. Manuel, Betzy, and Angelique were full of suggestions as to where to go and the best way to get there. The Condessa neighborhood is charming and we felt very safe walking from the B&B to various restaurants and the Metro. We liked that the location of this boutique hotel is in a residential area with tree lined streets and many parks. The free wifi works great. There is interesting art throughout the public areas in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Comtesse, a great Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Condesa's trendy neighborhood, a perfect play to stay (parks, restaurants, bars, trees in the street...). Thomas will receive you, friendly, with his advice, tips, and great knowledge of the city speaking French, English and Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Comtesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Comtesse Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Comtesse Mexico City