You won’t find better value, a nicer atmosphere or a better location. You are made to feel really at home. Angelique gives you a very warm welcome and is at hand to give information, maps, make phone calls, etc helping with anything you might need. Over the breakfast table everybody seems to exchange tips and experiences. You meet interesting people and might even share a taxi to the pyramids. The house is a listed building full of style and charm, decorated with modern works of art and Mexican objets d’art. It has a pleasant internal patio with tables and chairs and a sofa where you can read or relax with a drink. Breakfast is carefully prepared from a varied a la carte menu. Staying at Casa Comtesse is a such a wonderful experience that it has made my trip to Mexico unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Comtesse, a great Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Condesa's trendy neighborhood, a perfect play to stay (parks, restaurants, bars, trees in the street...). Thomas will receive you, friendly, with his advice, tips, and great knowledge of the city speaking French, English and Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Comtesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Comtesse Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Comtesse Mexico City