Pros: Good location in the charming and safe neighborhood of Condesa. Beautiful entry way and shared space. Included breakfast was tasty and generous. Room was clean and smelled fresh.
Cons: Our Piruli room was fairly claustrophobic (small with halogen lighting and low ceiling) and poorly thought out (no mosquito netting on the windows and poor bathroom ventilation).
Overall: Good value, especially for a short stay. Would not recommend as a treat or long term.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Comtesse, a great Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Condesa's trendy neighborhood, a perfect play to stay (parks, restaurants, bars, trees in the street...). Thomas will receive you, friendly, with his advice, tips, and great knowledge of the city speaking French, English and Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Comtesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Comtesse Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Comtesse Mexico City