We stayed six days in Mexico City, all at this property. Aside from the only room they had available, which was small and airless, (but didn't matter much, because we were out all day) with a squeaky bed, our experience was great. Very pleasant place, arranged in good taste, delicious a la carte breakfast, prepared by a great and very friendly cook on the premises. We met very nice people there, from all over the world, mainly at breakfast time, all happy to be there. Owner and staff get out of their way to help every guest with their travel needs and questions, and they are really kind and knowledgeable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Comtesse, a great Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Condesa's trendy neighborhood, a perfect play to stay (parks, restaurants, bars, trees in the street...). Thomas will receive you, friendly, with his advice, tips, and great knowledge of the city speaking French, English and Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Comtesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Comtesse Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Comtesse Mexico City