This is good hotel in a very nice area of Mexico City - very safe and clean. A great location for a business traveler. Tourists may not like the location since it is far away from sightseeing. The food was really good, the service was good, and the prices were good. The hotel room was dark in the morning due to there not being enough lights in the room. The bathrooms were great.
If you like sleeping to the sound of music thumping through the floor, then stay on the 12th floor underneath the Sky bar. Otherwise, stay way from the 12th floor! The Sky bar is very nice, but there is not much sound insulation in this building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an architecture that is notable for its unique sober and elegant design that blends metal, glass and marble in a balanced and sophisticated manner, this architectural proposal is a visionary project where you can enjoy a world class service and the most luxurious and modern facilities. Conveniently located in the heart of Santa Fe, the hotel is just 18 miles away from Mexico City Airport, and 25 miles away from Toluca Airport, easily accessed by a modern divided highway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Camino Real Santa Fe Mexico Mexico City