People the Zona Rosa is convenient if it´s for business since Reforma is nearby but it caters to "lonely" businessmen.
Depends what you´re looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are possibly the most European-flavoured hotel in America. At the hotel in Mexico city, Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites, we want our guests to enjoy both continents at one and the same time: all the comfort of Europe and all the attractions of the most genuine spirit of the American continent that this city and country embody like no other. Located between the streets called London, Liverpool, Genova and Amberes, at the hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites (luxury hotel Mexico) you will find a modern, European, cosmopolitan atmosphere, where you can enjoy the best of the luxuries and amenities of the Federal District's Zona Rosa. The hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites is a true paradise of tranquility, specially thought out for business men and women who need to spend long stretches of time in the Mexican capital. All the suites of the luxury hotel Mexico are equipped with every imaginable detail: hydro-massage bathtub, writing desk, coffee machine, ironing kit and many other details for family travel and for lengthy stays. The hotel in mexico also has a gym, covered parking, a business corner, a lounge for events (Barcelona Lounge) with capacity to hold over 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites Mexico City