Good business hotel, but only good. The room is a bit old, carpeting leaves something to me desired, shower head so clogged that the spray comes out sideways (asked administration to changed and it was even worst). In room hotel information binder said it had a swimming pool, it doesn't! The bed its getting up there in years and the 1984 TV does not make your stay very enjoyable (specially for long stays like mine and people who travel with their own Apple TV). Internet is pricey (I still don't get why internet is not free in every hotel in the world). Concierge service was superb, good job there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Pedregal is near PERISUR mall 15 minutes away by car, where you can go shopping, go to the movies or enjoy the many types of restaurants . Pedregal Plaza has only different types of restaurants, by car is 15 minutes away Plaza Loreto is perfect for a nightlife, it is only 25 minutes away by car, it has different types of bars where you can enjoy walking to nowher with family or friends. We dont recommend walkint to nowhere cause places are not close. The BICE BISTRO Restaurant with international variety specializing in Italian food, open from Sunday to Monday from 6:00 a.M. To 1:00 a.M.. And Thursday to Saturday from 6am to 2am. WIFI FREE Maria Bonita is a Mexican food restaurant Bar open Monday to Saturday from 1pm to 1am. We have a fitness area open 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Camino Real Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Pedregal Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Pedregal Mexico City