We experienced no problems with this hotel. Quite the contrary. It´s location is unbeatable if you are interested in the old historic quarter of the city (National Palace, Rivera murals, Cathedral, Zocalo etc). Bedrooms smallish but clean and quiet, reception staff very helpful. The only slight gripe is that I could not find any European stations (such as BBC) on the TV. This seems to be a common problem in Mexican hotels. However apart from that this was a very pleasant three-day stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Centro Historico is located in the heart of Mexico City, only a few steps away from the Zocalo (Main Square), the magnificent Metropolitan Cathedral, and the National Library. The hotel offers an ideal starting point to visit the majority of historic buildings and monuments in this capital city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your NH Mexico City Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Nh Centro Historico Mexico City
- NH Mexico City Centro Historico