Spent two nights at Le Meridien in mid-July en route to Queretero. The staff was wonderful, the room was large, spacious and immaculate. The breakfast buffet was very good. We were within walking distance of the subway, which we took to see Frida Kahlo's house. There were also other sight-seeing, shopping and eating options close by. My only complaint is the price (12 dollars) charged for a small glass of house wine in the restaurant. By Mexico standards that was exorbitant. If not for that, I would have given 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City